


Very cottage-like atmosphere up there. We will look for a while what to do with all the finishing. The wood looks kinda nice, but I wouldn't want to leave it like that. The stairs too, scrap wood looks nice, but there are too many surfaces of different kind of wood next to each other. It reminds us of the "Public Attic" someone may have seen in Helsinki some years back. What year was it? Is there a link to it?
12 kommenttia:
2004 maybe?
Kauniit portaat! Tuonne vintille haluaisi vetäytyä kuuntelemaan sateen ropinaa...
Reka, yes! It must be. as V is born in 05. Did you go there? It was a project of our friend.
S-C, siellä kuuluu ropina ihanasti, on ropissutkin niin kovasti. Ootetaan, että vieraat lähtee, niin päästään sinne kokeilemaan, nukkumista ja muuta.
Luin aluksi että: the stars, se sopi otsikoksi kuviin ja portaisiin myös.
Veistokselliset portaat, hienot!
Maaria Wirkkalalla on ehkä kauneimmat tikkaat, lasiset.
The bedroom looks very inviting! :))
What I like the most is the view of trees from the windows. Only trees!
Magda
stair detail is so beautiful and i love the different directions of the wood grain around your room.what a wonderful home to stay in.
here it is: http://www.worldarchitecture.org/world-buildings/world-buildings-detail.asp?position=detail&country=Finland&no=3907
hanna, your stairs are wonderful. wish you nice sleep.
oh wow the stairs look beautiful. i love all the wood, you could leave it.. at least for a little while :)
Celia, niitä lasitikkaita ei tekisi mieli kiivetä!
Magda, thank you, this is so far just mattresses for our guests this week. Excited to start bringing real stuff up there!
Melinda, thanks. It is somehow so nice that someone would say that. All these steps towards a readier home, it is not all so wonderful, really... A lot of things to do and organise, eternally.
Ola, danke, A lot of wrong spelled names there and bad looking photos... Nice to see D there!
Marie, yes we are learning to take things slow, I mean making the right decisions requires some time. And patience too, to live with a lot of unfinished spots...
oh wow, this looks so beautiful!
Moi, sorry I was sick and out of everything so I couldn't answer to your question.
Unfortunately I didnt see the Public Attic but my frined spoke about it. I wish I could have seen it though.
Good luck with the chosen hospital it also took me some time to choose when we had to.
Your home is shaping all the time! So nice to see it!
evening greetings,
Reka
iiiik miten ihana siskonpeti! nyt mä en voi sanoa muuta kuin iiiiik:)
Lähetä kommentti