
Without anyone noticing a fairy moved in. She built her house next to the sofa. V has learned to tie knots and bows. She can tie her shoe laces too!

These guys are not going to a party as I thought, but they received a big prize.

The next thing Y made was a bed for us. Our futon mattress finally has a big enough bed under it.
Today is the due day, but I'm still here. I say "but", as I was so certain to go well before. There's more time to get worried about stuff if you have to wait. Maybe someone wants to give me a lesson in patience. It's not gonna work. I won't become patient. Ever.
12 kommenttia:
It is not easy to wait when waiting to meet the new love of your life. You don't have to be patient...in fact, maybe you should stomp around a little or jump up and down. LOL! Just kidding. Take it easy! You deserve it!
Erin :)
Well...one thing at least is not waiting anymore. I sent the package today. :) I'm so excited for you to get it! Fast, I hope.
oh goodluck!! just enjoy the waiting :)
waw, that bed! can Y come here to do some furniture too??? the fairy house is great too, maybe V can join Y's trip! and hope your baby and cat are coming very very soon!!!
No huh, huh miten hieno sänky!
Ja sohva kans.
Ihailua.
Tasan vuosi sitten olin just ohittanut la ja sitten 2.10 tyttö tuli. Lokakuun lapsi, jotenkin en ollut koskaan ajatellut saavani lasta lokakuussa. Kuulostaa hassulta sanottuna, mutta niin se meni.
Ihana keijun koti.
Onnea kärsimättömälle!
Ah ja voi. Toivottavasti oletkin nyt jo synnyttämässä ja turhaan tässä voivottelen.
Mulla on melkein joka kerta mennyt ruhtinaallisesti yliaikaiseksi. En oppinut kärsivällisyyttä. En.
Ihana sänky.
Liisu ei varmaan ikinä opi sitomaan rusettia tai kengännauhoja, koska on maailman mukavuudenhaluisin lapsi.
what a lovely house for the fairies - now that they've moved in, i'm sure your babe will soon follow. i'll never be patient either, not even when i'm 92!
love that bed! but i was thinking first that it was a miniature :-)
it looks so tiny in combination with the guys of the previous pic.
love your house
goodmorning.you still here? im completely impatient and i was very overdue with hana.at least you have a great couch to sit on and beautiful bed to sleep on (or try to). enjoy :^)
We are due exactly a week apart and i imagine i will be feeling the same as you if this baby has not come by the 8th.
Wishing you all the best Hanna. The fairy house is so sweet and perfect timing for V to tie her shoe laces!!!
Take care.
Thank you/ Kiitos
all of you for dropping by here. I was very happy to read your words! We are now all here, it was not far anymore. Everything went very well. Little by little we are learning to be with the new dynamics and this new little person. Exciting days, heavy nights.
Y is happy about bed compliments too!
Nice blog!
I´ll visit it often...
Lähetä kommentti