Hanna, i like your short story a lot. it seems your life with two children is still wonderfully serene, hope you get enough sleep and some time to regain strength and energy for everything.
i still have the package for V in my mind, my short weekends at home just fly away...
A, you call that a story? I guess I'm better when I keep it short. This is the last day of the luxury of having the father on father's leave. V is worried about having to be ALONE.
Ardize, yes it is, but it's too small for the girl and way too big for the boy...
Kaela, hi! Good luck with the studies.
Marie, it always feels so strange that you're in an opposite season there. Berries are great!
5 kommenttia:
Hanna, i like your short story a lot.
it seems your life with two children is still wonderfully serene, hope you get enough sleep and some time to regain strength and energy for everything.
i still have the package for V in my mind, my short weekends at home just fly away...
best wishes to you
A
that's the greatest little sweater!
that sweater is so delightful!
i am at the library, swamped with papers due & verbs to learn...i hope things are cozy & cozy-winter-scented where you are. i'll write more soon.
cute jumper :)
nice looking jam. cant wait for the end of summer and berries here.
A, you call that a story? I guess I'm better when I keep it short. This is the last day of the luxury of having the father on father's leave. V is worried about having to be ALONE.
Ardize, yes it is, but it's too small for the girl and way too big for the boy...
Kaela, hi! Good luck with the studies.
Marie, it always feels so strange that you're in an opposite season there. Berries are great!
Lähetä kommentti