10.11.2009

restart




I'm back to one project I started long ago. It needs an empty table.

I got a good phone call today. Work related.

My sister won a short film competition.

Presents arrived in the mail.

I had a long nap.

Joanna Newsom: "Ys"

9 kommenttia:

fairiemoon kirjoitti...

Lovely photos!
Erin :)

marie kirjoitti...

are these curtains? look beautiful!
congrats to your sister!
sounds like a great day, nap included :)

mieke willems kirjoitti...

did you make a new handkerchief curtain? that's lovely! and love Ys, a lot!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

TODELLA kauniita!

anette kirjoitti...

so so so beautiful!

bought some old handkerchiefs myself yesterday for little embroidered thank-you-gifts for my coworkers.

i am curious about the short film

hannna kirjoitti...

They are going to be curtains, beautiful curtains. I started them at the same time as the other ones, but... I guess I got lazy and Y said that he doesn't want handkerchiefs on every window. Now that I got them out again, he was all happy about them. So I continue. He has to contribute to this project too.

L, tästä tulee tosi kaunis juttu! Jatkan kauan sitten aloitettua projektia, sain sille miehen siunauksenkin.

A, sounds like a wonderful present!
electrician.fi

Celia kirjoitti...

Todella kauniit verhot!!
Ovatko nuo kaikki siis vanhoja nenäliinoja?

at swim-two-birds kirjoitti...

love the curtains:)

outi kirjoitti...

ou jee, tuossa onkin paljon hyvää monelle päivälle:)

ja todella kauniit kankaat, verhot, nenäliinat? ihan kuinka vain, kauniita ovat.