23.12.2009

do it




Cut my hair a bit more.
Make wings.
Bake a cake. And another.
I'm thinking 4 cakes.
And gingerbread.
Make clothes for a doll.
Clean some more corners.
And the tree...

I like a bit of rush. And if it doesn't happen it doesn't.

6 kommenttia:

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Hyvää mukavaa hoppuilua, muttei liikaa.Kivasti vain. Yritän itsekin.
Ja jos ei ehdi, niin ei sitten.

Hyvä lista!

even eve kirjoitti...

i like the necklaces

marie kirjoitti...

sounds nice and busy!

La sirène kirjoitti...

It looks very Nice. I like your necklaces*. 1 advice for food: keep place in your belly for tomorrow*** Merry Christmas**

fliss kirjoitti...

sounds similar here... i managed 2 cakes this morning!
happy christmas to you hanna, and your little family :)

We Blog Artists kirjoitti...

You're a busy lady Hanna!
May you have a wonderful Christmas day and looking forward to visiting your World again in 2010.
HUGS and wishes,
Char