17.3.2010

ch-ch-changes


Little V is allowed to sit short moments and I thought he would like to be sitting at the table with us. So we switched tripp-trapp into baby mode and V chose where she wants to sit from now on. A ritual decoration. (This chair needs some work. Later, when it's warm enough outside.)

He also got something to eat... I boiled two little organic carrots with a little piece of kombu-seaweed. It hasn't been a big success so far (2 days). I had decided not to start until after our trip, but since he started to sit at the table, he got a bit more interested. V started around 5,5 months too.

V's baby, Sunflower, ate everything.

10 kommenttia:

marie kirjoitti...

love the chair -)
changes are good!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

oh beautiful post! now he sure is a prince!

hannna kirjoitti...

the chair is for the princess, showing a happy prince!

kukka-maaria kirjoitti...

onpa super upea tuoli. tuollaisia pitäisi olla aikuisillekin!

fliss kirjoitti...

that chair is so sweet, lovely idea.
Artie too has started food. he first ate organic pears.
I am trying to find snippets of time to write that letter....apologies for the delay :)

Gracia kirjoitti...

Love that chair decoration... adorable and unique.

Otra kirjoitti...

Iltaa! Olen viettänyt blogisi parissa hyvän tovin, luin sen kokonaan läpi. Kas, kun en ennen ollut tähän törmännyt! Hyvä, että nyt kuitenkin.

Hieno tuoli.

Aurinkopäiviä!

b l o g m a s t e r kirjoitti...

Gute Reise!

:)

lilla a kirjoitti...

Life with babies is full of big changes worth celebrating!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I just love your pictures!!!! and specially the light.