

That means half a year!
After the trip we're trying to do something with the messy corners. Nobody lives with this kind of junk piles. New shelves -- tomorrow?
V plays the beautiful sounding harmonica that showed up also. She's gonna be a harmonica player.
Y came home with the new Joanna Newsom, it sounds good. Strange pin-up photos of her, but pretty of course. We have tickets to see her in May. Wondering how I will manage it, to be apart from little V.
Another anniversary: 2 years since we moved here. That sounds unbelievable.
7 kommenttia:
Oh my, already. The time, so fast.
Thanks for introducing me to Joanna Newsom.
Oh yeah, those Joanna Newsom photos were a little weird, glamour shots kind of.... but a good album.
Have you heard the band Shearwater? I really like them, not really similar to Joanna Newsom or anything, but really good, kind of dramatic music.
happy yhalf-year birthday to your sweet little one! gigi
Vaikea uskoa kumpaakaan vuosipäivää, puolivuosipäivää!
Onnea vaan!
Voi mikä pieni käsi. oi.
hyviä juhlapäiviä ja juhlapyhiä, iloista pääsiäismeininkiä!
happy 6 months to your baby! that seems so fast (to me, at least.)
i like joanna newsom. actually, i've been loving her music for a long time now.
hope you have a bright and happy spring.
Fine, yes, it's fast! This will be the 3rd time I see Joanna Newsom play live. Harp is such an impressive instrument.
Jenny, I will check Shearwater, I don't know them.
Gigi, merci! I will send you a photo soon!
Papu, sinulle kirjoitan, pian. Mulla on käsiteema tässä pienessä, huomasitko? Nyt se on jo ihan toisenlainen käsi, vahva.
Outi, kiitos. Tiedäksä kuinka kauan saksassa pidetään munia ulkona puussa?
Melissa, thank you, it is fast. Me too, I've listened to J.N. since her first album. Milk-eyed mender was my first pregnancy soundtrack. Happy spring to you too!
Lähetä kommentti