





It might feel like spring, but this is how it looks like anyway. But it is there, somewhere in the air. Bird sounds. The light.
Women's day, whatever that's supposed to mean. We had the local art association's meeting, I became a "board member". It doesn't mean all that much either. But I see possibilities now, it was a good meeting. Good women.
Life feels quite heavy right now. But a good old friend is coming over tomorrow with her family. That's good.
A looks so nice here. I want those pants and short hair too. I shouldn't think about hair at night time.
10 kommenttia:
seems like it might lead to some place exciting this tunnel. maybe spring is at the other end!
ah doesn't look too spring like!
but that is a very cool tunnel:)
awesome!
oh my those are cute photos!!
I just found your blog :) And felt so cosy. I´m sure I´ll be back and spend a little more time here.
A good old friend, that is always good for the spirit. Fun serie :)
Oh, sweet chilhood!
Mmm ... your pictures reminds me of when we had snow like we've enjoyed this winter. And I was constantly outdoors playing with friends, building snow thunnels, snow houses, snow figures and laterns.
i love these pictures.
very cute and funny!
would like to do the same and check the inside!
Hi! It is so wintery there! Here, we usually have a cold winter but it is very mild. I can't complain. I have been reading your blog for a long time... I have started my own, just today actually. Don't know if you are interested, but here is the link:
http://observer-bias.blogspot.com/
Lähetä kommentti