

A tiger with silky skin and the long-hair girl. Very often there is some chewing gum in her hair.
I just made a food circle order and I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted for whatever reason. Even just thinking about something. I should make my happy list. There are so many things to be happy about.
My friend asked me to become a gardener with her.
We had a lovely day with friends yesterday.
Weleda creams, I love the Weleda smell.
I should find the time to make something, I realised that's something that is missing. I crocheted an easter ball for little V, I'm happy looking at that ball.
8 kommenttia:
hi hanna.your little tiger looks very smoochable.
i love the weleda smell too.
the rose smell (usually i like more woody smells)mkaes me happy.
i bought some from a fleamarket last weekend and it was a bit sour.maybe it was just my nose that day.ive been exhausted too.and i need to make happy lists.
you take beautiful photos.i went to ginza today and thought of you.
hope the sunny days come your way soon.
thank you sweet M. there are sunny days, but a grey morning is a big shock every time. yes, let's make happy lists! i'm happy for all the flowers you have. and thanks for the thought, where do you go in Ginza? i used to go to Gekkoso and Ito-ya.
oh, and i'm smelling calendula baby stuff, pomegranate (new product!) and my friend just gave me "skin food", it's great!
What a beautiful light you have captured in those beautiful photos. Lovely blog!
I'm a quiet reader here at your blog, but I wanted to let you know that I really like it!
skin food, okay ill try find it too.
in ginza i like going to gekkoso too.i like the thin paper of their sketch books.
itoya was good before i had a child and pram.....
i went to do a big sock shop at matsuya ginza.they have a good antipast selection.do you like their socks?
and then i ate really great コロッケ.im not sure of the name of the shop but sometimes i go to ginza just to eat them......frydays ;^)
Riotyarn, thanks! I wish I had more time to knit, i had a quick look at yr place!
Lovely world, thank you for telling me that. I needed that right now.
Melinda! Skin food is the best, I got totally addicted to it. oh true, a pram doesn't go well in Ito-ya! Gekkoso was the reason i went to Ginza the first time. I have just a vague good memory of antipast. socks and korokke-frydays sound great. I'm getting sick thinking about Japan... We have to manage to go before the baby turns 2. how long have you been living there?
ive been here i think for 7 years, gulp....i hope you can get here before he is 2.i wish i had frequent flyer points form when i first moved here.i would have free flights home for sure.
Lähetä kommentti