20.4.2010

on my mind



Clothes. That's what spring does, and maybe even more this year, as it is an after-pregnancy spring. I thought I will get back to my old clothes again, but my old clothes are all falling apart.

It is so unfairly easy to find nice clothes for kids (if you have internet). And you can just buy them and they will look great on them. It's been ages since I found anything on a flea-market, but the stripy thing for V is from Berlin. It is the happiest looking garment I know.

In the bottom photo is doll clothes we bought as a birthday present from a local handicraft lady. Visited her workshop for the first time. She makes rabbits and other animals, some dolls and a lot of doll clothes. These bears and the mouse are by her.

5 kommenttia:

nath kirjoitti...

yes! the ease with which Iris wears her clothes is inspiring and deflating at the same time! i have made myself a (huge) list of things i'd like and also found about 9 dresses in my wardrobe which would look good if only they fit! i must take them to get altered.

the stripy dress is wonderful.

e kirjoitti...

B-ea-UUUU-tiful!

hannna kirjoitti...

Hei Nath! I have worn all my clothes faded and full of holes -- it makes me a bit happy too, but spring light has no mercy. I wish it would be so simple, just order things online with no need to try them on first. I never know how anything would look on me before trying it on.

e, thanks!

melindatrees kirjoitti...

v's stripey thing look so nice.if only it were that easy for us, i agreee.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

so nice clothes! yes, kids clothes are so easy to find. jealous about that! wish we were (even more!!) smaller!