12.4.2010

evening sun



Sun makes me so happy! When there's no sun I'm pretty down. But that's ok. I could make a list of things I'm happy about. I should.

This is evening sun. These photos are taken about 10 minutes apart.

Some loved ones are heading to New York very soon. Some loved ones I will meet this week after a very long break.

I have new shoes finally. And I thought I would colour my hair after 4 years of natural hair colour. They are trying to talk me out of it.

5 kommenttia:

Mirva kirjoitti...

Löysin blogiisi aivan vasta, ja jäin heti seuraamaan. En muista kommentoinko silloin, ehkä en. Tykkään tyylistäsi kirjoittaa lyhyesti ja ytimekkäästi, ja kuvista aivan erityisesti.

Ilta-aurinko saa minutkin tosi onnelliseksi. Ja tämä kevätvalo ylipäätään, en selviäisi ilman sitä.

marie kirjoitti...

sun makes me happy too - though i always forget it until it's suddenly cold and cloudy everyday. then every time the sun comes out, even for a few minutes, i go and stand in it, so i can feel it on my face :)

(i would say don't dye your hair :)

hannna kirjoitti...

Kiitos Mimmi! Mäkin tykkään siitä, kun kirjoitan lyhyesti ja ytimekkäästi, mutta niin ei kyllä aina ole... kauheaa jaarittelua. Tämä aamu on harmaa.

Marie, the spring light and sun here in the north is so special, it can really be the only source of strength after the dark season. The first rays that actually warm are so wonderful. (i know, it's a long long procedure to grow the colour out again, but a new colour is so much fun too!)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

The reflection on the wall is rather atmospheric...

outi kirjoitti...

valo on kaunista näinä aikina, aamuisin ja iltaisin. ja toki keskellä päivääkin! silloin sitä vain harvemmin näen.
kauniit pitsimäiset kuvat.