
V has a need to climb. Now she has a place to go hanging upside down at least. We are still not using the upstairs properly (me, Y and little V sleep on the big bed, V sleeps very nicely in her own bed, all of us downstairs) but with this thing upstairs got a new function.
Thinking about ideal ways to live, it is in the air. Had nice visitors yesterday. We will be visitors tomorrow. This is something I need to be working on. With spring it's easier that's for sure.
V is listening to Nils Holgersson on cd, I love the reader's voice, a classic voice.
It is so windy today one apple tree has fallen down. A small one I planted 2 years ago.
6 kommenttia:
Meillä lapsi on TODELLA innostunut kiipeilystä.
Mitään tuoleja, penkkejä, jakkaroita, suuria tyynyjä ei voi pitään "näkyvillä" . Tahtoisin ripustaa tuolit seinälle, mutta vielä se ei onnistu.
Ihana toi raitamekko.
oh yeah, i'd love to live in the air too ;-) high up in a huge tree or in a floating cabin...
C, ehkä sen on hyvä harjoitella vähän. Meillä ei oikein kestetä tuollaisen 20kg tyypin niskaan kiipeilyä... Sitten se kurottelee tosi vaarallisen näköisesti kaikkiin paikkoihin, haluaa auttaa ja olla omatoiminen. Yhdessä kirjassa oli tosi hienon näköisesti tuolit seinällä.
G, would you? I just met a girl (woman) yesterday who said she would like to live very close to the ground. I thought that was special. A tree house would be nice!
I recognise the urge to climb. Tovalisa and Otto has developed a technique to climb into the doorframes. I would love to climb too. The thought of it makes me long for Italo Calvino Klätterbaronen's book, The Baron in the Trees.
I´m super happy about our climbing tree at the summerhouse: it´s safe but still exiting enough for the kids to spend really long times up there. They have named the branches of that tree.Like a different world.
Climbing up in doorframes: here too! Like spiders! Looks like they have suction in their feet soles.
Ihana letti, poninhäntä, oi miten pitkä!
Ihana marakatti!
Meillä nämä varovaisetkin kaupunkilaislapset ovat muuttuneet villimmiksi ja kiipeilevämmiksi kun muutettiin maalle. Hyvä niin :)
Eilen meinasi tippua silmät päästä kun kurkkasin ulos ja näin 6-vuotiaani istumassa omenapuussa :D Vaikka poika onkin, häntä ei ole koskaan kiipeily kiinnostanut (eikä mikään muukaan vipeltäminen). Pienempänä kun kaverinsa kiipesivät pöydille, tämä vaan istua nökötti paikallaan ja teki palapelejä tai tutki hiekanjyviä pihalla :)
Lähetä kommentti