



And a mask. The idea of a fox came to V because she thought that two 4's looks like foxes ears. "Kutsu" is finnish for invitation. It's also japanese for shoes!
Today it's suddenly summer, it was about time. Birches seem to have gotten green in just one day. Today I bought some tulle for wings I never made so far. Tomorrow I will plant some seeds before going for a nice visit.
+
Kettu.
Mikä ihana lämpö tänään! Me vietettiin päivä kaupungissa, sekin oli kivaa. Vaikka pihalla olisi varmaan ollut kaikkein paras. Katseltiin kankaita prinsessamekkosilmällä.
Huomenaamulla jotain siemeniä jonnekin ja sitten kivojen luokse kylään.
7 kommenttia:
Gorgeous Hanna :)
Aivan todella hienot kutsut!
Totta, kevät harppasi yhtäkkiä aimo askelen eteenpäin; tuntuu siltä, kuin hiirenkorvat olisivat puhjenneet ihan yllättäin yhdessä yössä!
kauniit kutsukortit!
ah! of course! it's really lovely. it was the tip of the tail that looked bird-ish or pencil-ish!
Aivan ihania kutsukortteja:)
groovy fox alright!
Elisabeth, thank you! I will tell V your gorgeous, it's for her.
S-cat, kiitos, ja kehut kuuluvat siis V:lle. Tänään lehdet ja nuput ovat kasvaneet ihan silmissä!
Junko, kiitos sullekin!
Nath, it's funny, I didn't even plan to make it like that, to show a little hint first. I want to make a bird next time.
Liivia, niin mustakin!
Gigi, my aunt thought I had made a "sketch style" fox. And she was totally surprised to hear it's all made by V.
Lähetä kommentti