17.8.2010

an evening at the mill



These photos are from the aforementioned evening get-together. I took a photo of the nationalist candle before it was replaced with another one. Lovely walls, aren't they? The weather has been pretty fine since Saturday. We were sooo unlucky, the weather was so bad and only during those critical hours. An event for kids like this has been my dream for a long time.

Y and V went to Flow on Sunday. Me and little V went shopping for shoes, now he has very cute little shoes. I don't really like festivals and seeing too many bands in one day, but when I went to pick V up, it felt a bit sad not to go in. Maybe next year we'll have a family day there. Or maybe not. I've got some good flea-market finds.

Nämä kuvat on sieltä myllyltä. Siellä on niin kauniit seinät. Voisi pitää siellä illanistujaisia useamminkin. Kaikki nämä kauniit, sateettomat, ukkosettomat päivät kirpaisevat nyt -- miksei voinut lauantainakin ollajonkinlainen ihan ok sää? Vaikka edes kello kolmeen asti. No, pitää keksiä jotain uutta. Jossain lähellä sateen- ja myrskynsuojia. Y ja V oli Flow'ssa, minä ja pieni kaupungilla. Ehkä vielä joskus voisi mennä festareille. Vaikkei festareilla mitään maailman hauskinta ole. Oli hauska kysellä tyttäreltä millaista siellä oli.

3 kommenttia:

fliss kirjoitti...

Oh Hanna, sounds like the rain gods let fall at the wrong time! i am sorry for you as i know what its like when you dream of perfect weather for their party but I am sure V will remember it as a beautiful day and not think too much about the weather.
Yes! those walls are so so lovely.x

Hanna Päivikki kirjoitti...

toivottavasti se päivä onnistuu myöhemmin, tai jonkinlainen päivä. minäkin vähän haikailin sitä flowta vaikka en kuitenkaan ihan tykkää sellaisista. mutta jotain yhteisjuttua kaipaisin, tuo mylly tuntuu siksikin hyvältä ja näyttää kauniilta.

Liivia kirjoitti...

Mahtavan tunnelmaista.
Festarit joo...mulla taitaa olla kiintiöt täynnä.