16.9.2010

sentences



1. It is very dark at night.
2. I didn't get my three kilos of dried apricots.
3. I have bought shoes, and I'm very pleased with these shoes, but none of them are for me.
4. We watched a very good movie, Hirokazu Kore-eda's "Aruite mo, aruite mo" (english title is "Still walking"). Have you seen "Dare mo shiranai"?
5. I've made two apple-pies, with a minimal amount of indian sugar. (I've resisted to every opportunity of white sugar stuff!!)
6. The breast infection didn't catch me.

+

Kamalan pimeää. Vastoinkäymisiä ruokapiiriasioissa. Hienoja kenkäostoksia, joista olen ihan innoissani, kunnes tajuan, ettei yhdetkään kengät ole mulle (onnellinen silti, kun lasten kengät on niin hankalia ostettavia). Hieno elokuva, tekisi mieli katsoa heti uudelleen: Hirokazu Kore-edan "Aruite mo, aruite mo". Kaksi omenapiirakkaa, intiaanisokeria hiukkasen, olen pysynyt lujana. Rintatulehdus yritti tulla, mutta ei onnistunut.

2 kommenttia:

anette kirjoitti...

i missed out "nobody knows", but read a lot about it and haven't seen "still walking".
they are now on my list of films to watch soon, good to hear you are well and the cabbage fulfilled it's purpose!

and the log building in the yard looks perfect!
even if it is growing slowly it will be ready some day for sure!

hannna kirjoitti...

nobody knows is so sad, it is an insane system they have, registration thing. i just realised i saw his first film up in lapland, Sodankylä at the Midnight sun film festival. the Helsinki FF, Love & Anarchy starts today. cabbage is great!