


I just finished making a Princess Dress for V. It's been in the making for quite a while, mostly inside my head, and her head too. It's a bit funny and maybe quite big too. Now I have only a tulle skirt and some knitting to finish.
These are some things I've made for V's pocket calendar. V got a "Ken" from my mum some time ago. He's a fashionista, wearing skinny jeans and a teeshirt (looks like diesel). He needed a sweater (#5). I used a real pattern and very small sticks. Then there is the Santa Lucia headpiece (#13). It was a quick decision to make one and I'm happy how it turned out. I didn't plan any candles (some people saw that as a problem...) Then there was the koala (#15). V wasn't completely happy, she thinks a koala should be grey.
I'm staying up too late again. I want to wrap some more and I have a dough to make. It feels nice to be in this mood.
+
Illat jatkuu myöhään yöhön puuhastellessa. Se on mukavaa. Sain ihmeellisen mekkosen valmiiksi ja pakettiin piiloon. Nämä on joulukalenterin taskuissa olleita juttuja (nrot 5, 13 ja 15). Nyt paketoin vielä kaksi juttua ja teen piparitaikinan huomiseksi. Huomisen taskussa on oravapiparimuotti (näin sellaisen Liivialla).
9 kommenttia:
Heippa. Hienoja nuo yöpuuhailut, pienet yllätykset. On hyvä että sellaseen on aikaa. Tai että tekee niin. Minäkin oon vähän valvonut liikaa ja sitten väsyttää. Olis aika mukavaa olla vaan kotona, mutta kohta lähden taas junailemaan pois jouluksi, onkai sekin aika kivaa. Hyvää joulua manteliin.
Niin suloinen seppele ja hieno Ken!Hyvän mielen joulun odotuksen puuhia sinulle ja rakkaimmillesi Hannna♥
Maria
Hihi, koala on huippu! Hymyilyttää.
Joulupuuhailut on mukavia, mutta ainakin parin yön valvomisen jälkeen mua väsyttää niin, että illalla nukahdan hyvin aikaiseen (omassa mittakaavassani).
Ihania yllätyksiä.
Kiva, että oravapiparikanta lisääntyy:)
Seppele on huiman hieno , samoin tuo pörröotus. Ja tuli myös mieleen, että meidän moniavioinen Tomppa on myös toivonut villapaitaa jo pari vuotta.
i love the koala..did you follow a pattern for that? i wish i had made more things for hana.2 nights to go.im stressed, i wished i was enjoying this.
xxx merry christmas hanna.
that koala is the best i've ever seen! waw!!! love it! sounds like a nice period for you, wish i had some more time and energy to prepare some gifts. happy holidays hanna!
merry christmas sweet hanna and family! your koala is the best! i've been making mice here ;-) and finished, just in time, striped leg-warmers for my girl! youpi! gigi
kiitos kultaiset!
thank you sweeties!! the koala appreciates this a lot!
Lähetä kommentti