
Today is his name day. Some photos from last year. I haven't taken too many photos of him sleeping, as I always have to be doing something during his naps. When V was a baby I'd just be watching her sleep. Or sleeping next to her. Neither him nor her are at home though, it has been my working day.
26 kommenttia:
Mahtava kollaasi! <3 Ja niin syötävän suloinen villapaketti! Oletko itse tehnyt nuo kaikki tamineet?
c'est si beau de contempler son enfant dormir :)
Oh so adorable ! The baby and the knits ! ♥
Oh oh... hengästyn näistä! Sukat korista, oi.
Ihana lapsi on hän. varmana.
Voi pikkuinen ja niin tyynen näköinen unessaan .Onnellinen ♥
Nämä kuvat ovat varmasti hänelle kasvaessaan isommaksi rakkaita muistoja.
awwww so, so sweet!
the one inside the chest just make me smile so.
it's a beautiful way to remember the sweet days of babyhood!!!
♥
Happy name day! :)
He looks so cute - and all that wonderfull wool!
Oh oh oh, too cute!
Nothing goes together better than babies and wool. He is a lovely boy!
Kiitos! Katselin viime vuoden kuvia jokin aika sitten, ja keräsin sieltä erilleen näitä. Hän on matkalla vaunuihin nukkumaan. Ja Minja, en ole kaikkia tehnyt! Mutta aika monta. Kori oli tuossa vaiheessa jäänyt jo pieneksi...
Thank you/Merci! Wool is great. I remember many mothers commenting to me when V was smaller: "how come you have so much wool, do you make it yourself?" Isn't it the most natural thing to put on a baby. And anyone.
Oh your blog is beautiful I have added it to my blog roll
xx Kym
lalahiprism.blogspot.com
we have an elsa beskow calender this year.before this i never knew about name days.there are so many beautiful names.i wish i had the children to name.
he looks warm of course.so snuggly.i love his bobbly cardigan, did you knit it? happy weekend.
Ompa suloista -kuoret ja sisus!
Ihanat nutut ja nuppuinen suu. Kuka nämä neuloi?
so so nice!
Hello Kym, nice to meet you!
Melinda, little V has an old name that has a name day. V's name day we "celebrate" on the date we held a name giving party for her. I didn't knit that one, it's from flea-market (0,50€). I found a pattern to make that recently, it is wonderful!
ETH, kiitos. Minä neuloin jotain, kirppisjuttuja ja vanhain työtä. Saksalaisia luomuvilloja myös ja Ruskovillaa.
Hi MW!
what a sweet wooly babe! if only i'd known how to knit when mine were little. i love the purple pants (my kid says "aubergine" is his favourite colour) with the orange socks ;-) gigi
Hei Hannna olit onnekas tänään arvonnassani !Laitatko osoiteesi sähköpostiini niin saat paketin:D
maria uunilta
oh, these photos are nice :)
so cute he is in all his wool. my favourite picture has to be the top right, dressed in the burnt orange.
while your is in beautiful wool mine is mostly naked with the heat!
happy naming day.x
i love these photos so much. i just posted them on my blog, i hope you don't mind. please let me know if you do and i will remove them.
beautiful wooly baby!
http://lenacorwin-weetextile.blogspot.com/
Salut Gigi! Love that word, "aubergine".
Irene, thank you!
Fliss, hee hee... Now he's big enough to get rid of too much wool. It will be fun to have him run around naked in the summer!
Lena, Hi. No I don't mind! And somehow I was thinking about you and your wee textile when I was putting these together. I'm glad you saw them!
gorgeous pics loving the cute little woolley cocoon baby.
Love this one! Especially the one in the basket, and the sleeping brown cardigan at the top. You wrote you just found a pattern for this, do you know wher I can get one too? I'd really like to make one for my daughter (she's 9, so I'd have to alter the pattern though).
Thanks objectsofwhimsy!
Hi Therese, I just found a pattern for making this kind of knitting, I'm not sure where it was and I don't know what it's called. I don't have the pattern for the whole cardigan, sorry!
what an great series!
Lähetä kommentti