


Every time I go upstairs on a sunny morning, I have to get the camera. Every day is a bit different. There was a cat.
Our days this year are alarmingly same every day, but there are little differences every day. If you look closely.
I got rid of the translation, I donated to Red Cross, I'm knitting a spring dish cloth. Went to theatre, met someone briefly (blog meeting #3!). I'm in touch with many friends now. It makes me happy but the catastrophe won't go away. There are so many things here at home that remind me of friends, of Japan. There was some space opening in my head and I used it for reading about the crazy situation in Libya. Forces of nature are anyway so much more understandable. These are the big headlines, but there is of course even more sad and bad stuff going on in the world. I don't like to follow the news because I tend to feel too much weight. I can't spend my days crying. When me and Y left home to go to the theatre (we saw Anna Karenina) the cry came, the one I'm holding back in front of the kids. Back to knitting. I'm not sure what to call this colour. It's yellow, but that's not saying it all.
+
Yläkerrassa ei voi olla ottamatta kuvia aurinkoisina aamuina. Punainen risti. Tapasin "Puhdin"! Näin Anna Kareninan. Suren, kudon, sain käännöksen palautettua, kirjoitan kirjeitä (ainakin aion). (Teen ruokaa, pyykkään, vaihdan vaippoja, juttelen, luen, leikin, rähisen.) (Katson ihania lasten kenkiä netissä.)
6 kommenttia:
Teet arkea ,jolla kulkee huomiseen hyvin.
Voimia ja henkäisyhetkiä toivon sinulle alkavaan viikkoon.
lämpöisesti,
maria
Kiva kun tavattiin. Semmoinen lyhyt pyrähtäminen. Olikin kivaa.
Itkeminen on terveellistä. Hyvä kun pääsit itkemään(kin).
kauniita kuvia, varjoteatteria, valoa.
se Anna Karenina on listalla "näihin jos joskus ehtisin". taitaa jäädä näkemättä.. mutta taisi olla hyvä?
Hello Hanna,
I love reading your blog and being transported so wonderfully to your world in the country. I also find myself so often transported to Japan when I read your blog. I identify so much with your heartache for Japan. I lived there for some time and have been feeling quite helpless since last Friday. I hope I find my 'Anna Karenina' and can take this weight off my shoulders.
Thank you for your words and beauty.
Best wishes, Olivia
Maria kultainen. Sinä osaat aina sanoa nätisti, ja jaksat. Kiitos.
Papu, niin. Ehkä tavataan toistekin, en panisi pahakseni!
Outi, kiitos. Olen aika hulluna näihin varjojuttuihin, vastavaloihin. Oli se hyvä. En tiedä miksi sen piti olla niin pitkä. En osaa oikein puhua teatterista, puhumattakaan kirjoittamisesta. Lavastus oli hieno. Luen Kreetta Onkelia ja sillä on juuri kuvailu katajanokasta. Siellä asuu myös "kääntäjä, jonka lapset leikkivät hiljaa".
Olivia, thank you for leaving me a note. I really haven't felt this much pain for any catastrophe before. But of course it has to do with knowing and loving that country, the grandmothers and grandfathers, their shapes. I'm not thinking about it constantly anymore though. Every day yes, but not all the time, it makes me feel a bit guilty. It's still going on with uncertainty not to mention the huge rebuilding and everything...
Dear Hanna hello again,
Thanks for your reply. My sentiments exactly - I have never felt like this from any other catastrophe either ( I feel bad even the terrible fires and floods in Australia where I come from) I never had this same sinking feeling. I donated money to Japan (for the first time ever) and I like you it is not consuming me now but is still on my mind.
Take care and thanks again for sharing, Olivia
Lähetä kommentti