21.4.2011
nice
From our super nice mail day: Yoshitomo Nara t-shirts! キートス!
Today I went to town with the kids. There was a book and organic apples on my list and a porcelain dog on V's list; now she brought her own money and bought a dog that is meant for chopsticks. What a nice event. The book is Surrur, it's published in english too.
We had a wonderful lunch by the sea. My favourite (and only) restaurant was on holiday so we got food from the organic lady in the market hall. Seagulls were watching but not bothering us. Little V was happy.
Some people were in t-shirts. I feel a bit dizzy, the winter is definitely gone, it's not coming back! (I got a new gardening book too, with what money I'd like to know.)
+
Meille tuli t-paitalähetys. Tuli hauskoja kuvia, kun kaikki kokeilivat kaikkia. Tänään stadissa. V osti pienen posliinikoiran. Otti omaa rahaa mukaan ja osti. Uusia kirjoja. Syötiin ulkona. On kevät. Ihan kevät. Peruuttamattomasti. Mulla on nuha.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

7 kommenttia:
she is so beautiful !
both of your kids are !
and the book looks amazing !
Tyttö kasvaa silmissä, ja niin kauniiksi.
Mekin oltiin eilen kaupungissa ja kaikilla omat rahat mukana myös. Tyttö osti winx-lehden vai mikä hirvitys se nyt on. Mutta omillaan saa tehdä mitä tahtoo.
Peruuttamasti kevät, voi kun tuo kuullostaa hyvältä, melkein juhlalta:)
Ihana kuva ja tyttö!
Minä sain eilen tuon Surrur- kirjan lahjaksi. Tykkään kovasti, jotenkin mukavan ei- Marimekkomainen, tai näyttää enemmän tekijöiltään kuin Marimekolta.
Nuha täälläkin ja kamala kurkkukipu, parantumisia meille molemmille!!
Suloinen keväänkeiju sinulla siellä!Paranemisia sinulle ja ihanaa tätä kevättä♥
The best image of a Nara t-shirt I've ever seen. Brilliant, everything about it, the wall-paper, the sense of movement and just the hint of Nara also jumping around I love it!
Enjoy your spring weather. Cambridge is blooming, the ducks are out and the students are smiling out at all from the windows of the library...
Thank you putting Nara in the mix of my day at the desk.
studio patrick, thank you! they are great personalities too... surrur book is really nice, recommended!
Moi Liivia, kiitos. Näkeekö tuosta kuvasta? Winx-lehti kuulostaa pelottavalta. Akateemisessa oli se uusi kohuttu Top Model näyteikkunassa isosti esillä. Tämä V:n koira on syömäpuikkopidike, on se kyllä aika söpö.
Kiitos, Celia! Sinä ja pääsiäinen liitytte yhteen. Höyhenistä se johtuu, höyhenkuvista. Surrur-juttuja voisi olla kiva tehdä jostain muusta kuin marimekosta... Hieno kirja, hienot kuvat siinä. Mun nuha meni jo, entä sun? Tänään koko päivä pihalla, ihanaa.
Maria, nuha meni jo, mun nuhat on aika pieniä. Ihan uskomattoman ihana päivä oli!
Olivia, hi! Thank you. Nara is great (and a wonderful person apparently!). I sent him some photos too, via a friend. His twitter friends say that V looks like a Nara character, and it's true, I never thought about it!
Lähetä kommentti