10.5.2011

elephant and plant

 































The elephant moved downstairs too, above the kitchen sink. A close-up of my little love at the moment. I have wanted to have this plant for yeas -- I don't know why I never got it. Now I got from U who lives around here. And I love it. I have to look up the name. 
+
Norsukin on alakerrassa nyt. Mulla on uusi kasvi. Herttalyhty, jollaisesta olen haaveillut kauan. U antoi sen minulle, se on ihana. Katselen sitä hyvin usein.


2 kommenttia:

Maria kirjoitti...

Herttakasvi on minustakin suloinen!Mun roikkuu tuolla katon rajassa kulhossa-sen lehtiketjut on kuin jotain hiuksia :D

Kivoja hetkiä sinulle tällä viikolla♥

mieke willems kirjoitti...

string of hearts! yes it is lovely, should get one again too. used to have one but it died after a very long time. pity it's hard to grow it thicker, it becomes long though, but thin. looks lovely on that little cabinet!