I had only one evening to sew her a dress and I did! Again I chose a pattern with no photo of a kid wearing it and I was worried it would be too "old-fashioned", romantic or something. But she loves it and had it on for the whole day AND she intends to wear it for the party day too. AND I made a dress for her baby too!
"Mum, I have to tell you something. I had a really nice birthday." We spent the day outside, read a new book on the hammock, planted flower seeds, collected rocks.
+
Mekko yhdessä illassa! Henkilökohtainen ennätys varmaankin. Ihana tyttöni. 6 on kamalan iso.

14 kommenttia:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to V. 6 years! what a beautiful grown up little girl!
wish you a wonderful party in the fabulous blue dress and all the best for all of you!
A
Tyttö sopii mekkoon ja toisin päin. Kummatkin ihanat!
Voi taivas että siitä tuli kaunis! Ja sopii niiin kauniille V:lle.
Lämpimät onnittelut <3
Suloinen sini-keiju 6.v sinulla siellä!Onnea hänelle ja suloiselle äidilleen♥
dear Anette, thank you. she looks so big now, its' scary! she still fits into some of L's clothes, and likes to wear them. i had doubts about these frill sleeves and afterwards i realised i had bought her 3 shirts that also had this kind of frill sleeves!? strange. but they suit her quite nice
Liivia, kiitos. Kamalaa, kun jäi ompelu viimeiseen iltaan. Ajattelin, että mekko olisi aina synttäritraditio, kesän alku.
kiitos Minja. aina sen päällä kaikki näyttää kivalta. ja suuri onni, kun äidin tekemä on arvokas, hienoin ja kaunein.
Maria, kiitos! semmoinen se on, sinikeiju. kauhean iso jo. kauhistuttaa ajatella vielä isompia ikiä. vaikka ihanaahan se kaikki varmaan on.
Onnea sankarille! jolla on äärimmäisen kaunis mekko:)
Oh I just love it. What a sweet sweet post and lovely dress- amazing Hanna! And a happy birthday to v. From Charlie and me. Much love, j.
Onnea synttärisankarille! wonderful dress and she seems really happy :)
Ihana tyttö ja Ihana mekko!
Outi
Reka
Maija
KIITOS!
Jaime, thank you. Greetings to C. Love looking at your flowers. Soon mail, I promise.
onnea onnea!
heleän kauniit molemmat!
so sweet! Happy Birthday little V. Elsa loves blue too.
Kiitos Ritva!
Erin, thank you! Did Elsa turn 6 already?
so pretty.happy birthday V.
Lähetä kommentti