7.5.2011

organizing






























There is the renovation going on upstairs so there are many new spots downstairs. These Kata kata tenugui make great curtains. (V took them for a table setting, and she's right, they are hers.) The cats are looking for new spots to do their sleeping. (Our old cat got bitten by a snake last week!)  V has a bed next to our bed, it is so so cozy. The big computer is on my table, covered with Atsuhiko Misawa animals. His work is great, I haven't seen any of the sculptures in real life though.


We've been living outside again, it is wonderful. It makes so much sense to be here right now, in the countryside. We had very welcome guests today, and met little K for the first time. Found something good from the flea-market this morning. I love hanging laundry outside.
+
Uusia väliaikaisasetelmia siellä täällä. Yläkerta on tyhjä ja remontissa. Eletään ulkona. Kevät on ihana. Mutta mua kuristaa ajatus tulevasta talvesta. Ehkä sitä ei pidä päästää ajatuksiinsa. Kukkia kukkia. Lintuja kraak kraak. 

6 kommenttia:

kavka kirjoitti...

I agree, I have the same feeling about living in the countryside. It's so beautiful outside, and I can see how everything's changing.
Beautiful photos, all of them! Amazing light, mood, colours. The cats are so sweet. (it's so sad reading about snake's bite, hope it's ok now)

Big hugs!

Marja kirjoitti...

Ja lintuja tviit tviit, titityy!

(Ihailen kahta viimeistä lausettasi valtavasti, niissä on tiivistetty kevät.)

Bohemian girl kirjoitti...

Nice, I was wondering about the headless puppet on the bed, is it a handmade piece, too?

hannna kirjoitti...

Kavka, hi! Thank you. I'm crazy happy about this season and don't feel like going town all the time like usually. The cat seems to be ok, he had antibiotics. It's nice to look at this place with a bit different eyes. The cats are not happy about changes though.

Ilona, kiva kuulla! Mulla aina jää nuo suomiosuudet lyhyiksi, en jotenkin pysty kirjoittamaan samoja juttuja. Meillä linnut sanoo vaan kraak kraak, meillä asuu erittäin pätevä pieni varisimitaattori.

Bohemian girl, hello! It is a giraffe I have made, it has a head! And a long neck too. It was in a blog post in the winter.

Inger Marie kirjoitti...

The red curtains - so nice, and the Atsuhiko Misawa animals are fantastic!

Bullukat kirjoitti...

Löysin tieni tänne erään toisen blogin kautta. Kauniita kuvia ja mielenkiintoinen ympäristö :)