30.7.2011

traces



























"Aren't you gonna wipe this?" "Are you gonna take a photo of this?" 
I did, both of these things.


V drew on the ground what she was wearing. A teeshirt and shorts. It was a very fine combination, her favourite colour combination too, blue and yellow. Little V always says "no shorts!" when shorts are mentioned. In an angry voice. I guess it has become a joke. 


A little bit of luck, as there is a girl of V's age in the neigbourhood for the summer and some weekends.


I read jam recipes and some other books. (I read the recipes after making jam, that's my style.)


And oh! how I wish I could go here. I've said before I love Margaret Kilgallen's work. The space looks great too.

6 kommenttia:

Irene kirjoitti...

i love the first photo!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

your blog is still the best and will be our favourite forever probably...!

hannna kirjoitti...

thank you Irene! me too.

MW, i will love you forever for leaving a comment like this! you can't imagine how happy this makes me. this is the kind of post that is so "me" and... these 2 comments are definitely enough! thank you sweeties

Jaime Rugh kirjoitti...

that's my style too,
now wonder i love you so!
been doing so much traveling but a package your and v's way in the coming days once we settle!

Alicia P. kirjoitti...

"I read the recipes after making jam, that's my style."

This is why I adore you. :-)

hannna kirjoitti...

♡♡♡ Jaime

Alicia ♡♡♡