
This is the second week that she's going to the Steiner/Waldorf kindergarten that I was hoping to get her in last autumn. These pictures are from the very first day. It takes a while to get used to getting up in the morning, getting dressed, having a bite to eat and then driving there. So far (we're not very far yet and we're not in the worst part which is winter driving) driving her there feels ok and worth it. It's not totally perfect... yet? I don't know. But I think she's enjoying this change and I enjoy seeing how strong she is. And how sensitive. Sensible.
I've been having tea around this table every time I took her. From next week on it will be little V and me having morning porridge there as well, as Y goes back to work.
+
Esikoululaisen eka päivältä viime viikolta. Siellä on maailman kivointa ja kivempaa kuin kenenkään muun päiväkodissa. Tänä aamuna se sanoi silti: "Pitääks mun tänäänkin mennä sinne?"




7 kommenttia:
Oh my, such pretty pictures.... I can't believe it's time already! It looks so lovely- I am thinking of you all as you wander into this new routine...
Paikka on siis jo tutuu ja turvallinen:D
Hyvä kysymys omaankin huomioonsa asiasta.
Tykkään niin noista kipposista!
This breakfast table looks so good :)
good morning. so the practice is to take a breakfast together there before the schooltime starts, in the beginning? or is it just for the parents who live further away? the first pictures are as if taken at your home, real villa images. I can imagine how it makes you happy. ola
Jaime, it's starting to feel really good. Today we're having a day off and she's angry. She' d be there day and night if she could. And I've met 2 especially nice mothers there!
Maria, on ollut alkujännitystä kuitenkin. Nyt se tais mennä. Tänään se lupasi olla koko päivän huonolla tuulella, kun on vapaapäivä.
Irene, that's where they serve morning porridge and tea and coffee.
Ola! The breakfast is served every day for everybody who wants and parents do get tea or coffee every day too. I think we'll start having breakfast there, it saves a lot of time in the morning. Yes, this makes me happy. And thank you for the hat!
lovely pictures!
Lähetä kommentti