16.10.2011
autumn
We're so deep in autumn. And these photos are a bit old, that tree must look a lot barer now. We should take the teepee down. The car windows were frozen on one morning. And it gets dark so early.
I have taken so many pictures of the steamed window, but now the double window is back on its place and there's no more steam. That's a whale. Well it's pretty obvious.
It feels like there's a lot happening outside of home now with weekend school and some other activities - that's good. I have almost stopped breast-feeding. It makes me happy and sad. I will never breast-feed again!
This is an autumn of divorces and break-ups and now even Kim and Thurston separate...
ps: THANK YOU for many many congratulations and sweet words ♡
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)



7 kommenttia:
tykkään kovasti tuosta ekasta kuvasta.
kyselit mitkä kuvat on jääneet mieleen, vaikea sanoa vain yhtä, mutta mieleeni on ainakin jäänyt kuva sinusta ja tyttärestäsi vuosien takaa, jossa olit maalannut itsellesi pandan kasvot. tykkäsin siitä kovin. myös useat valot ja varjot teidän seinissä ja verhoissa on jääneet kauniina mieleen.
mulla on syksyyn jäänyt kans vähän eron maku. onneksi mun nyt ei tarvi erota. en jaksaisi enää ikinä.
that first pic i like very much.
sad and strange about kim and thurston indeed.
have a nice Monday!
Now I have to wish you a happy belated birthday. I thought I would browse your blog and also tell you which picture I like the most but there are too many.
Also I am a bit curious about double window. Never heard about it. Is it a way to preserve old windows but not freeze during winter?
Ihana syksyn tunnelma näissä kuvissasi.
Ja myöhästyneet onnittelut!
moi Outi, ja kiitos kun jaksoit muistella kuvia. ihmeellisen monta eroa meneillään juur nyt. mekään ei olla mukana. toivon voimia heille kaikille.
Fanja, thank you. I wonder what will happen with SY. I definitely wouldn't mind if they kept on making music together as long as they stand. or sit or whatever.
Caterine, thank you for you as well! Here in the north all houses have double windows or even triple, otherwise it would be too cold in the winter. And in old houses it is common to take some inner windows away for the summer time.
Kiitos Hanna! Nätti kuva sulla.
So funny that you would ask about a favorite photo -- just before I scrolled down and read that, I looked at the first photo on this post and thought, "Oh! That is an amazing photo -- I love that!" :-)
Long time I've seen autumn this close..
/T
World Tour Stories. A couple of lovers sailing around the world.
Lähetä kommentti