
A chicken I made for little V, using the same old cardigan (which my aunt has bought in Shetland on her bird watching trips). A reminder I once had work to do arrived in the mail yesterday: a book of room-shoes and mittens. And V's choice of colours for a sweater I'm knitting.
There have been many deaths recently. The one that touches me the most is the passing away of our friends' mother. She was a wonderful lady, full of love and light.
Today it's sunny and I'm off to school again. We're having a photo-shoot here on the weekend, and have to make this place look a bit decent again.


6 kommenttia:
very beautiful fabric ( embrodery) on the little chair
look forward to see the knit work ... winter time !
Ohh, I love the little bird and the little chair!
Kanan alla on aika kiva tuolinpäällys. Kanakin on kiva!
very nice these colors of the wool. and the 'blanket' on the chiar looks so lovely!
Good morning! The chair is from a flea-market long time ago and it came with the fabric. I'm knitting stripes.
Hyvää huomenta hevaalle!
Taas uusi ihana kirja! En ole saanut edellistäkään vielä hankittua, vaikka se on hyvän aikaa ollut listalla.
Lintu on todella ihana.
Lähetä kommentti