2.11.2011

kittens!





























On Sunday we went to pick up ONE kitten from a friend's house. Short version of the story is that we ended up taking TWO kittens home. Which means we now have FOUR cats. And that's something I never intended to happen. 2 is 2 but 4 is a herd. (Same with kids I suppose, if you have three of them you might as well have four.) They are a brother and a sister, we call them Nuppu and Siiri. V gave the name Nuppu (means a bud of a flower) to her favourite one (the light coloured one) and Siiri is my great-grandmother's name (or Sigrid for my favourite, I like to have a connection to something, someone with names). They are super sweet and wonderful ♡♡♡. 


The bottom photo I just happened to see today, it is taken exactly 3 years ago. My baby! Little V is now wearing that coat and those mittens.


And I'm borrowing all 3 Soulemama books. 
I think I have a new friend, I would say she's a friend. 
+
Meille tuli 2 pentua, Nuppu ja Siiri. Oi miten ihania he ovat. En koskaan halunnut kissalaumaa, mutta sellainen meillä nyt on. Isot kissat ovat aika epäluuloisia vielä.


Ja sattumalta tuli vastaan kuva pienestä tyttärestäni tasan 3 vuotta sitten. Miten pikkuinen. Siinä on sitten myös pikkuveljen talvi-look.

9 kommenttia:

Irene kirjoitti...

They are adorable! Four cats is truly a herd... I'd like to have them, too :)

Anu.R kirjoitti...

Voi voi voi kun söpöjä!!!

alessandra kirjoitti...

Adorable and the names too! (poor you! ;^))

Unknown kirjoitti...

ohmygosh. so cute.

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Ah, kisuja, apua! Liisu on mielestään kissana juuri tuollainen oranssiraidallinen. Nuppu siis.

Onnenpekat ootte.

Voi että tota alakuvaa. Ne kasvaa, lapset.

Anna Emilia kirjoitti...

Uh ja voih. Näin juuri kissaunta viimeyönä. Taitaa olla aika soittaa mummolle (kunhan päiväuniaika menee ohi), siellä kissani Viiru on hyvässä hoidossa (tai mummo kissin hyvässä hoidossa).

hannna kirjoitti...

Thanks for visiting! Every time I see them i'm pleasantly surprised.

Papu, teidän pitää tulla katsomaan niitä!

Valerie kirjoitti...

don't you worry we have 5 cats... and life's good....eepted for the wallpapers !
what a cute little elf you have here, adorable !

Alicia P. kirjoitti...

Kitties! I love how V is imitating their sprawl. Adorable.