12.4.2012
good
The easter was so good. We visited friends and friends visited us. Houses and renovations are so interesting. I could live without them though. It is so inspiring and interesting to see how people live and also how people see the way you live. It all makes me feel that life is possible. One of the best moments: the rest of us look from the window how the big sisters go off towards the forest for a little evening picnic. (They came back running as they had started to talk about lynxes while sitting with their sandwiches.)
Today we got new sneakers for her, but these are felt shoes she found at a flea-market.
(Y says my photos are too monotone, just parts of kids, no nature etc.)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

13 kommenttia:
Oh, I loooove your pictures!!
really lovely :O)
big hugs from Nina
Thank you Nina!!
I like your "part of the kids" photos. Details are good.
Moi j'adore l'intimité de tes photos, tu as un univers vraiment singulier, j'aime beaucoup venir visiter Manteli, ne change rien ;))
Céline
Bohemian girl, thank you. Y very often likes my photos, he just said lately they are too monotone... I have change the lens.
Céline, merci. Tes mots me rendent heureuse. Mais je vais changer l'objectif et sortir un peu!
i love this phoro too! as always! so nice!
hei hannna!
your photos always have something that's very inspiring! love these house shoes, your daughter must have the eye for finding such nice things from fleamarkets, like yourself! When I explore a bit more what's near here, I hope to find some craft wool and maybe can have a go at making a pair of these slippers. loving the Finnish spring, the light conditions and the colours are amazing! x
Mä tykkään kuvistasi niissä on rakkautta ja tunnelmaa suloisesti.Onnea uusien kenkien askeliin
♥
thank you dear MW!
Anikó, you moved to Finland now? The slowness of the finnish spring is driving me crazy!! I have ordered wool a long time ago, from a sheep farm directly. Enjoy your days!
Kiitos Maria, se Y sanoi siis vain, että viime aikoina on ollut aika samankaltaisia kuvia vain... Uudet tennarit odottaa vielä vähän lämpimämpää ja kuivempaa. Kaupungissa onkin tosi kuivaa, mutta piha on yhtä mutavelliä! Ihanaa sunnuntaita sulle!
Love your photos and always have.X
(This one is really sweet).
we are here now, yes :) bit of a culture shock but it's only been 2 weeks, we'll figure ourselves soon. Waking up to snow this morning I have to agree with you about the slowness of finnish spring... thanks for the tip on getting wool x
Thank you sweet Fliss! Good luck with your adventures!
Last night minus degrees! Enjoy your first spring here anyway! I will ask your location in e-mail.
Lähetä kommentti