9.4.2012

a sweater, the sweater


























I wanted to write a lot of things under the title "by the way" in the last post, but I couldn't get the text in its normal place, like this, so I didn't write. It was supposed to be nice. But this was not a thing to mention by the way: I finished knitting a sweater! The sweater I started a long time ago with V's chosen colours. But actually it's not so long ago. I can't believe I finished! It's almost size 140 cm! And now it feels like I could do it again. It's thin and soft and she wears it every day, a sweater is still much needed here.

9 kommenttia:

saara kirjoitti...

hieno!

outi kirjoitti...

huippua! upean näköinen.
mulla on edelleen kesken hyvin pieni villapaita. se on hyvin hyvin pieni, mutta myös ensimmäinen ikinä minkä olen kutonut. siis ihan kohta, vielä se ei ole valmis..

Ritva kirjoitti...

kaunis pusero, kaunis seinä, kaunis kaikki!

hannna kirjoitti...

Kiitos kullanmurut!

fanja kirjoitti...

hello Hanna, wonderful knitting and colours! hope you had a nice Easter xx

ardize kirjoitti...

beautiful!!

hannna kirjoitti...

Fanja, thank you! easter was good, very good. hope yours was too!

Gigi, merci!

Caterine kirjoitti...

lovely colors.

Delphine kirjoitti...

when i was a teenager my grandma made me a sweater with my chosen colours too, and i wore it all the time until it had holes :)