28.6.2012

X for N


























Before our trip my dear friend N came to Finland. We had just one day together but it was a good slow one. Coffee and cake at a very sweet newish Helsinki café, lunch at Zucchini, talking and walking around. 


V tested the architect paper N brought her. X-girl duplicated.


Have a nice day! 
I'm trying to have a nice quiet day after a lot of action and company! But kids are in a different mood. Now it's time to hang some laundry. I like that.

5 kommenttia:

kerttu kirjoitti...

oh vau! Hieno tyttö ja varmasti oli hauskaa:-)

hannna kirjoitti...

Moi Kerttu! Joo, olen aika ihastunut x-tyttöön. Ja kaukana olevia ystäviä on niin ihana nähdä. Liian harvoin näen tärkeimpiäni.

ola kirjoitti...

I am using this paper so often, but I forgot that it is really so much architecture-related as it is great to draw with ink-pens on it as well and impressed about THAT kind of gift. i will write to you beside that comment

mieke willems kirjoitti...

oh hannah! i sooo love your blog. i am happy with every image and every story here!
really really, it's the best blog ever. (and i'm still hoping you will produce some of those fox bags with V.!)

hannna kirjoitti...

yes Ola write to me! I will also write. N is good with gifts... that paper feels very precious in the hands of a kid.

MW, you still surprise with the best comments, thank you! actually, i need your address! (and i think i will manage it one day, thanks for the push!)