play-cabin
There is finally a play-cabin out on the yard! It's been standing there since V's birthday (I've been forgetting to show it), that's when the use of the building was officially announced. It's still missing walls, windows and door, but they will come before fall. It's a very nice place to sit in like this, but of course there has to be walls. I took the first photo from upstairs. The kids were playing neighbours.
+
Leikkimökistä puuttuu vielä seinät. Lapset leikkivät naapureita. Tänään on ollut Kesä.
9 kommenttia:
Aivan ihana!!!
Tosi kaunis tuollaisenakin.
Mä olen yrittänyt löytää sellaista vanhaa telttaa, jollaisia oli joskus 80- luvulla. Surrur- kirjassa oli sellainen, johon Maija Louekari oli ommellut uudet vaatteet.
Hieno! Ootte askelen edellä - meidän leikkimökissä on vasta lattia ja kattotuolit.
I love it without walls! looks beautiful!
wow! what a great place! and how big the little brother is getting ;-)
gigi
Maukkaan näköiset herkkuateriat katettu teidän leikkimökille!
Beautiful photos. It looks like the kids like it walls or not!
this looks great already!!
and I love
just love those plates
beautiful!
thank you all
for liking our house!!
kiitos!
Love this cabin - it's wonderful without walls.
Lähetä kommentti