happy new year!
Hello. Some small pictures from here. Things that are piled and re-piled and all these random collections. Things that were christmas. Today we visited a house that i found very inspiring interior-wise. Me and Y, we will start doing great things here. I love this house. Did I mention that? I love having people here, and we've had people. Hope that never ends. We have booked a trip, I'm laughing and crying.
+
Onnekasta uutta vuotta! Tuntuu aika onnekkaalta. Tykkään talosta ja ihmisistä.
19 kommenttia:
lovelylittlepictures
I made them bigger anyway
absolutely lovely pictures!!!
Happy New Year!
Nina :O)
ihanaa tätä vuotta sinulle ja perheellesi, hanna! ja kiitos sinun kauniista blogistasi!
The house looks gorgeous already Hanna! I hope it brings you all much happiness. Happy New Year.
thank you
Nina
Jenna
Kirti
♥
Ihanaa uutta vuotta suloinen hannna♥
ja joo tykkään kuvista!!!
happy new year Hanna, wishing you a lot of good things for 2013!
beautiful pictures
and yes, they show
that you love the house
but
I am in love
with the selfmade
adventcalendar....
happy new year!
x
oh happy new year hannna! you won my last giveaway! you have a new teapot, an original at swim -two- birds pot holder and new magnets for your fridge to start your new year!!!you lucky lady! :) send me your address please x
alessandra
Oh my!! I just wrote in Finnish that i feel quite lucky. I will send you my address, thank you grazie!
Onnekasta uutta vuotta sinne kans!!!
Ihanaa vuotta 2013 ihana Maria! Kiitos!
Merci chère Fanja! I wish wonderful things come your way in 2013!
Thank you dear Patrice!
Good that it shows, even though some more fixing and organizing and cleaning would be great. She made the calendar at school. I made one too, for the first time! Gave it to little V.
Jep toivottavasti vuosi jatkuu onnekkaana, sellainen olisi kivaa vaihteeks. Ei silti et olis niin epäonnista ollut, mutta... Ihanaa vuotta teille ja tsemppiä arkihommiim!
Ihanaista uutta vuotta sinne! Tykkään näistä kuvistakin, niin paljon kivaa, mihin silmä tarttuu. Enpä yhtään ihmettele, että pidät talosta.
Huomenta K.
Kiitos. Sitten joskus, kun kaikki on paikoillaan (??), vasta ihanaa onkin. Ainainen taloasumisen onni: kun tapahtuu jotain uutta, jokin kohta valmistuu ja tulee uutta tilaa. Antoisaa vuotta!
Kaikkea hyvää ja lempeää teille sinne!!!
Olkoon vuosi hyvä ja hellä.
Talot ovat hassuja kapistuksia. Teidän omanne vaikuttaa sellaiselta, jossa on hyvä olla.
Lähetä kommentti