26.11.2014
there was snow
... just for one or two days. After the snow is gone it's just dark. I don't mind. I'm usually not too bothered about winter until after new year's. The darkness is so intense that I find it a bit funny. Not that I'm all that cheerful a person either. And you know, I have the table series, the table usually loaded with all kinds of shit, but in my house, every horizontal place is full of stuff. I could be doing the series wherever. What is good about the kitchen table is that it's changing more.
-----
I'm working with kids again, school kids now. I feel so happy that I was able to move on from a situation that was so unhealthy. (And as the situation includes children it's even more unhealthy. It just got so bad I had to quit. I even got little V a good babysitter that I do trust.) School kids are something else. The oldest ones I'm dealing with are 12. I started planning my "Japan club" again. All the kids are into Japan. My club would be an improvised combination of language, culture, crafts.
Working makes me pretty happy. I like to have my work time and free time clearly separated -- that's something I haven't experienced so much. I like being nice to kids. But I'm also super strict. My goal is to be an ok grown-up they meet for a limited time in their lives. Every Friday feels like a party day. Well a party day at home, baking, doing laundry etc. On Saturday there will be a real party, a house party for grown-ups.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)



2 kommenttia:
Kuulostaapa hyvältä! Ja minäkin olen aina halunnut pitää työn täysin erossa vapaa-ajasta. Joskus joku kysyi: mikä on helpoin tapa uupua elämässä? Vastaus kuului: ajatella kotiasioita töissä ja työasioita kotona.
Ja nyt iloitsen siitä, että voin perjantaisin olla pois töistä ja tehdä omia tärkeitä juttujani. Se tuntuu ihan mielettömän hyvältä.
Moi! Mä olen enimmäkseen tehnyt hommia kotona, niin tämä arki/vapaa on sellaista raikasta ja ihanaa, Elämää. Niin älytöntä kuin se onkin, siis se, että "tavallinen elämä" on tuoreen tuntuista ja kiinnostavaa mulle.
Tuollainen vajaa viikko -järjestely onkin ihan parasta. Koulua on 5 pv viikossa, sille ei voi mitään, mutta päivät on lyhyitä.
Kummallista, miten aikaa on enemmän, kun on osan päivästä poissa kotoa.
Hyvää adventin aikaa!
Lähetä kommentti