21.12.2014
21
This month really goes fast. Now we are officially on holiday! Yesterday my baby played the accordion a lot at the school party and it went so well. I am so proud of her. So happy that my child is experiencing music, learning, playing, feeling. Her class recited the christmas gospel and she was one of the three angels too. I like the school parties, I like the little community we have. We went to a pizza party at friends' house afterwards and came back home not too late.
Christmas would need some work, some cleaning and cooking and wrapping. My sister, her man and their baby will come spend the christmas with us. That's special and wonderful. One problem is that I ordered some wooden toys from Germany, and that lousy company still didn't send me my package. Also they don't answer e-mails. Never again from that place. I still didn't finish my knittings either. That doesn't stop me from planning new ones.
I've found out that I like ironing.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

2 kommenttia:
Todella kaunis kuva, lumoava.
Kiitos Satu!!
Lähetä kommentti