11.12.2015

back with The Table Series























































Well. Hello. I have missed blogging. I was looking for something in the blog archives this week and I just got so nostalgic! All these people who have passed by here, all this life that has happened. I just went and disappeared in instagram, I didn't tell about it to almost anyone and I also haven't really been looking for anyone there. It is just so exhausting when you suddenly come across someone and they have posted 5000 pictures. What are you gonna do? Waste time. Get inspired. Forget about it instantly. Find someone again, o my god what beauty! I love it how fast it is to post a photo there, but the problem is that the phone is always at hand, you think you take a quick look and if you calculate all these quick looks,it's a lot of time. Well you don't calculate, you just avoid thinking about it. Anyway, sometimes you get to see something SO great, that it somehow makes it worth it. Time, my eternal problem, how to spend it meaningfully. 

I was also looking at a lot of photos, from my still relatively new camera. It starts with the kittens in spring. There's spring, summer, autumn and now this. Whatever season this is. 

If you are still here, let me know. Hope you're well. I am kinda well. We all are. ♡
+
Hei. Moi. Tuntuupa kummalta kirjoittaa tänne näin pitkän ajan jälkeen. Pöytäkuvia löytyi kamerasta niin naurettavat määrät, että ne ovat paluukuvani tänne. On ollut ikävä!

20 kommenttia:

Liivia kirjoitti...

Erityisen kiva kuulla sinusta! Ja katsella pursuavia pöytiä. Pöydät kertovat elämästä, ne ovat parhaita- en voisi kuvitella elämää ilman pöytää.

Marja kirjoitti...

Kiva, kun teet paluuta. Kiva, että blogeihin vielä joku kaipaa.

Kauniit pöytänne, elämän pöydät.

Minä en ymmärrä Instagramia ja tunnen ulkopuolisuutta.

Emma O kirjoitti...

Hej! So glad you are back. So glad. For me instagram feels like suductive, glossy magazines. You can easily get lost in them and waste time, and they can be really beautiful and inspiring. But often so shallow. A good blogpost, such as yours, is more like opening a book, I think. You can tell the difference. Someone invested time and thought to asemble photos and words. Don't get me wrong, I love the fastness of posting on instagram, but all those speeding images often makes my soul overwelmed and tired. In blogposts as yours I can rest, and I feel like my creative batteries are beeing charged. So thank you for that! Sorry for this long comment! ;)

Mum with camera kirjoitti...

I agree with Emma O. Except that I don't like Instagram so much. It tires me and it doesn't really reach my heart. Thanks for being back!

Joola kirjoitti...

Hei Hanna!
Ihana kuulla sinusta.

Olen viime päivinä miettinyt. Kännykkää (äly) syytetään syystä paljosta. Aikavarkaudestakin. Vanhemmat ei ole läsnä lapsilleen jne.
Totta toki monin tavoin.
Mutta nopeuttaa myös monia juttuja. Vapauttaa vanhempien aikaa paljosta. Ja ennen vanhemmat (ja nuoremmat ja lapset) saattoi "kadota" lankapuhelimelle juttelemaan tuntikausiksi. Minä ainakin muistan, kuinka usein meillä joku puhui puhelimessa. Kotona toki, ei ulkona liikenteessä.
Äh. En tiedä. Älyluuri tuo myös hyvää. Kuinka iloinen olen ollut, kun sovelluksen avulla saan tuosta vain ukulelen tai kitaran vireeseen! Minä itse, se tuntuu ihanalta.

Instagram. Se on yksi iloinen uusi asia. Ajastamme kilpailee niin moni taho nykyisin. Kunpa läheisille ja ylipäänsä ihmisille riittäisi sitä myös. Osittain julkaisemisen nopeus ja helppous on tuonut myös - pahaa. Välillä kaipaan artikkeleita ja kirjoituksia, joita ei lainkaan pääsisi kommentoimaan. Nopeasti ainakaan. Ihmiset suoltaa nopeuksissaan pohtimatta.
Apua, minäkin nyt.
Koska minulla on ollut ikävä. Kuin törmäisin sinuun nyt yhtäkkiä kaupungilla ja yrittäisin kertoa kaikki mieleen tulvivat ajatukset kerralla.
Ja hyvää minä nyt haluan sanoa, sinusta ja paljosta. Kai sellaisessa saa olla nopeakin. Tosin, kuka määrittelee hyvän. Hyveen.

Ai että. Selvästi kaipaan kirjoittamista minäkin. Sinun blogiasi olen kaivannut minäkin ainakin.
Minunkin blogini nukkuu. Minulla on insta tili työssäni. Ja twittertili rajatulle osalle elämästäni. Mutta mikään ei ole sama kuin blogini.

Ihanaa viikonloppua. Olen täällä. Olen ollut koko ajan.

Maria kirjoitti...

Sinua en unohda .Ihanaa kun tulit takaisin
itse kurkkailen tänne blogimaailmaan välillä ja kirjoitan omaani kun siltä tuntuu.Kuvasi ovat raikkaat ,elämää täynnä.
Hyvää joulun odotusta

anaick kirjoitti...

Y*E*S

I try to post again ….

Bisou

hannna kirjoitti...

oh!!!
I am so moved and happy with all your words... this is why blogging is the best. THANK YOU so much. I'd like to write back to you all properly. But yes, coming back here feels super nice and cosy. ♡♡♡

Thank you Emma (long comments are the best!), skip gulp, amalia and anaick!

Ja kiitos kaunis Liivia (ihan kuin olisin nähnyt sun nimen siellä instassa?),
Ilona (älä huoli instagramista, jos ei sinne mene, niin jotenkin jotain säästyy, se on vaan liikaa. vaikka samalla tavalla kuin koko internetti. t. mummo),
Joola (voisiko oikeasti joskus törmätä kadulla, se olisi kivaa. tai käytkö joskus M:n luona, nyt se on ihan lähellä meitä?) ja
Maria (ihana kultainen Maria!)!
En voi oikein sanoiksi pukea miten iloinen olen. Itkettää ja naurattaa ja on sellainen olo, kuin olisi tullut kotiin, miten kornilta se kuulostaakin. pus!

Marie kirjoitti...

I love love your posts! So heart warming to see you here again :)
Would you share your instagram name?

Tuija kirjoitti...

Täällä ollaan, kauralastun tuoksuinen vähän sokerisen tahmea huomen sinne!

Einer dieser Sommer kirjoitti...

I always loved to read your blog and I kept coming back although there was no activity here in the last months. So Im looking very forward to read more blog posts from you again... :)

About Instagram: I feel the same. Sometimes it inspires me a lot, but then it often feels like an overkill of beautiful images which just took a lot of my time (a time where I have just consumed passiveley. It doesnt really make me happy, I think)
So I decided to deinstall the App.

Best wishes from Austria

analog kirjoitti...

Upeat kuvat! It seriously feels like a pre-christmas gift that you are back. Aesthetics as sensitive and endearing as yours are what make me return to blogs again and again. I downloaded Instagram not long ago. As with every new (picture-heavy) internet thing so far, I became instantly "addicted" but decided to let it just happen this time, instead of struggling deliberately. And indeed, one month later it was better already. I went through some real aversion, deleted nearly all feeds I followed and felt utterly stupid for spending that much time on it after all. Yet I kept the account and let myself occasionally drown in pictures. Writing about Instagram like this, feels completely mindless again - just another trivial pastime for reckless "digital Bohemians", what else? But the real question for me is how to find the balance between pictures and text again; how deep and focused life could be if I would read more and spend less time skimming pictures. At least in the latter sense, Instagram seems quite relevant to me.

Unknown kirjoitti...

missed you, hanna!
bises de Québec
gigi

Satu kirjoitti...

Hei, pöytäkuvasi ovat ihan huippuja. Kiitos.

Gina kirjoitti...

Late to the party as usual... so nice to see and read something fresh!
Social media is what we make of it and there is a place for everything.
But every now and then, if only for a day, it feels kind of liberating to
shut the phone off and put it in a drawer.

Love your table series, but phones at the table? Not so much. ;^)

Liivia kirjoitti...

Mun insta aukeaa kyllä sulle, jos koputat:)

hannna kirjoitti...

Marie, if you could send me an e-mail I could tell you? I have no idea why it feels uncomfortable to write the ig name here. Thank you!

Tuikkis, hei kiitos! Hyvän yön toivotus täältä!

Einer dieser Sommer, thank you for your loyalty! Reading these comments makes me super happy. I think I will try to continue blogging and instagram side by side. It's good to let things go, I'm happy for you for your decision!

analog, thank you for your super compliments, thank you! That's how I feel too, I give myself the permission to do it, drown in there once in a while. I'd like to do it a bit less though. I don't follow that many feeds... I wonder how long it takes to take a quick look if you follow 250 feeds. Writing is so difficult though. I find it easier to write in a language not my own, I'm less critical at my words.

Gigi!!!

Kiitos Satu!

outi kirjoitti...

Hei jee, täällä ollaan! Pöytäsarja on mun ikisuosikki:)

Bohemian girl kirjoitti...

Kitos!

Edieliv kirjoitti...

I'm still here too! Have kept checking back :) so glad to find more tables <3 xx