
i'm very late in my beginning to explore blogs, but these past few days i've found some really cute and inspiring blogs... it's starting be a threat to my work, which should happen in front of the computer as well. the idea to have my own blog now too, came two nights ago, at night, or i decided that i'll start a blog when we move to the countryside - this year, says the guy responsible for everything. so there's still 4 whole months ahead... i'm dreaming of october. so, yes, i just want to test blogging a bit beforehand. maybe it will be not only about settling in etc, but also about the renovating and finding stuff for the house. the house is called Manteli.
2 kommenttia:
I just found your blog, too! And it's lovely -- I'm looking forward to hearing about your journey to the country.
Anna
(Los Angeles)
I'll start to read here because reading your blog is like reading a book. makes me feel so good.
thank you
Lähetä kommentti