4.3.2008

bathroom




the bathroom is ready! well, except the toilet is not in use yet. and some details. and well, the hot water boiler is not working yet either... we are so, so happy with it! V is happy to be able to wash her hands by herself, which is not possible in this flat.

the taps for the bathtub are from e-bay, maybe from england, and for the sink from trash. the bathtub is from the recycling center.

we are going to change the sink, as the cute little shell-shaped one is too small for washing a baby's bottom in it, as Y keeps on saying. the one on the floor is an old Arabia sink, that we got -as usual- in building material recycling place in Karkkila. it is the most amazing place where everything is very neatly organized. the cute one was one of the first things we ever bought for the house. it was a huuto.net find, 10 euros. what could we use it for?

there is a separate shower in the left corner behind a glass shower wall.

(photos by Y)

7 kommenttia:

Esti kirjoitti...

Now I'm really jealous! What a nice and big bathroom! I like the white liles, the taps, everything!

hannna kirjoitti...

yes, and we deserve it! i should take a memorial picture of the horrible bathroom we've had, still have for some weeks.

Reference Library kirjoitti...

well done. I like the brass taps on the tub and the extra large wall tiles.

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Noi isot seinälaatat on upeat. Kuten siis koko kylppäri. Teille tulee ihana koti.

Tas-ka kirjoitti...

I love you blog, this is the first time that I visit, and it is so nice!
Thank you!

vietnams kirjoitti...

i would love to see your entire bathroom and the rest of your house!!! this is going to sounds really forward and pushy, but you should do a photo tour of sorts!

Vintage living kirjoitti...

Upea kylppäri!!