28.3.2008

old side, quickly


the forecast is promising sun for tomorrow as well! i'm having an ice-cream break, the freezer is melting now. my aunt is helping me to pack and my mum is out in the sun and snow with V. they are super sweet and helpful; my mum has taken this week off so that she can help the maximum. i've made schedules for tomorrow... i wish K & D, the freshly married, would be here tomorrow! we have a super team tomorrow too, but when we moved up here, we had K, D and T, who could carry elephants and giraffes... i was pregnant then and didn't do anything, except for soup.


kitchen cellar. i didn't want to have refrigerator at all, but Y did. he put it in the kitchen last weekend and it looks horrible he said...

listening to:
Billie Holiday

22 kommenttia:

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Teidän koti on kaunis ja ihana. Upeat lattiat.

Voimia muuttoon. Se sujuu! Kyllä sujuu! Paistakoon aurinko.

Reference Library kirjoitti...

nice details... what is the finish on the grey wall? paint? plaster?

thanks for sharing the photos. more, please.

Esti kirjoitti...

I love seeing empty houses and imagining the future decoration and life there. Yours seems so nice!

Vintage living kirjoitti...

Upeat huoneet. Miten olinkaan hukannut linkin blogiisi ja nyt onneksi jotain kautta tänne taas eksyin, onneksi. Aiemmin esittelemäsi kylppäri on upea myös! Pidän japanilaisesta estetiikasta ja kotinne henkii juuri sitä!

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

I´m really enjoying my self here.

Anaïs kirjoitti...

ELisabeth (fine little day) said you have a beautiful blog, I agree and I enjoy. Nice to meet you!

Lisa kirjoitti...

what a lovely house - and a lovely blog - thanks for the inspiration

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ihan blogi sinulla, ja nuo kauniit tapetit seinissä.
Onnea ja jaksamista remppaan, joka näyttää olevan jo hyvällä mallillaan.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Onneksi löysin tänne tien taas, kadotin sen välillä.

Täällä oli ihana käydä, enää en kadota.

Cara O'Sullivan kirjoitti...

wonderful blog and beautiful photography!

scaredy-cat kirjoitti...

Jätän nyt kommentteja sinne tänne - luin blogisi viimevuotiset osat joskus loppuvuodesta ? ja nyt nämä alkuvuoden kuukaudet läpi. On ihanaa ja jännittävää seurata kotinne valmistumista, remontoitte tavalla, jolla minäkin haluaisin remontoida jos joskus vanhan talon ostaisin. (Minusta kiuru-tapetit, molemmat mallit, ovat tapettitalon kauneimmat!)
Suosikkiblogini ovat aina täynnä arjen ihmeitä, niin kuin tämä sinunkin. Tuskin maltan odottaa, mitä ihmeitä uudesta kodistanne löytyy...

Shayna kirjoitti...

oh, i love the wallpaper! what an incredible home you have. i can't wait to see more!

la casita de wendy kirjoitti...

hi! let me tell you are so lucky for having such a lovely country house. i´m spanish designer (from españa:)) and my dream is to buy a house with my boyfriend in the country near madrid (where i live)and leave the city to go there... but is so difficult because of jobs, houses prices etc... how can you handle to move to the country side and keep on working? your blog is a great inspiration for me!
thanks;)

.girl ferment. kirjoitti...

looks lovely. i hope you enjoy it there, good luck with the move.
xx

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Onneksi löysin tien tänne uudestaan Fine little dayn kautta. Täällä on kaunista ja erityistä!

Vintage living kirjoitti...

Heippa taas. Jätin sinulle palkinnon blogissani.

Tiuku kirjoitti...

Hmmm,ihastuttava koti teillä! Niin nättejä kuvia.

yasu kirjoitti...

Hi hannna, I just sent you an award on my blog! Also I found some books from Japan and will be posting them soon!

marie-louise kirjoitti...

Many good photographs. I have never visit yours blog before and now I can see that I like it very. So beautiful rooms and I understands that you have hugely funny time when you make them ready.

FRIDASFINA kirjoitti...

Hi, I just want to let you know, I think u have such a lovely blog. Love the feeling and the light in every picture!

momo kirjoitti...

Oi. Blogisi on NIIN kaunis ja Manteli näyttää ihanalta, jokainen yksityiskohta tarkoin harkitulta. Olisi mahtavaa joskus nähdä kotinne livenä.

hannna kirjoitti...

suddenly we are connected!
Andy (if you ever see this anymore),
the grey walls are just papered and then painted with Auro Airfresh paint. ecological wonderful paint. Y mixed the color with pigments. he spent one whole day doing it, finding the Perfect Shade.