
i got sick.
äh, i wrote something i don't want to be writing here.
but anyway, another break.
maybe i'll be back with good news about V's daycare - now that it didn't go like a dream, it is so so hard.
all i want is vegetarian/organic orientated place with toys of natural materials, or at least not only plastic and especially not old cell phones and credit cards.
maybe it's a lot to ask.
i wanna get well and be able to do my job.
i want C & O not to break up.
i want everything to go well with dear J's pregnancy.
i want everything to go well with F's delivery, due date tomorrow.
hyperemotional hanna, who realised this random photo is heartbreakingly fitting, being sick divides me from my girl like a glass wall
16 kommenttia:
hope you get better. Lots of rest and good thoughts :)
Voi! Lempeää paranemista.
Voi hitsi, tuo janin kommentti on muuten minun, isoinpapun. En ole kuitenkaan jani.
Toivotan edelleen paranemisia ja kaiken selviämistä.
Toivon että paranet pian! Ja että nuo muutkin asiat sujuvat hyvin.
yes the photo fits so well..(no i'm not being sarcastic!) the photo is beautiful as usual. hope you get better soon...
sickness is also a process of adjustment. you´ll soon feel better. love your blog and your world.
oh feel better! i hope a perfect daycare is discovered for V..it must be hard, but she looks happy :)
Hi Hanna
Hope you get better and take it easy. It is very hard to move house and look after a little child and be a mother.
I am having troubles finding day care too in Australia.
It is very hard.
get better...
Ihana kuva!
I'm so sorry that you are sick and sad. I am sending you good thoughts and hoping you will be well soon and everything will work out. Hugs from New York dear Hanna!!
this is the loveliest post. I hope you start feeling better soon, I hope your friends don't break up, your friend's delivery is a happy one, your friend's pregnancy is a fine one and above all i hope you find the balance in what you care about and what the world offers you.
hello, thank you for writing. means a lot.
i have a date with an acupuncturist tomorrow, so
that's a little hope.
V and Y are doing fine, they went to the bakery, i think of garden.
hello, thank you for writing. means a lot.
i have a date with an acupuncturist tomorrow, so
that's a little hope.
V and Y are doing fine, they went to the bakery, i think of garden.
hi!
Get better hanna!!
toivottavasti sina voi marenmmin...
Dear hannna,
I hope you get better soon and I hope everything work out for you and your family. I'm sure you'll have wonderful times out there!
Lähetä kommentti