
i went to the book sales in order to buy a certain gardening book, but it was sold out. instead i got a book called "Recycled home" by Mark & Sally Bailey. i tried to look at it very carefully, as i'm usually very disappointed if i buy this kind of books (especially magazines). but this book is pretty nice. there's many, many photos i like, and there are quite inspiring ideas - even if your house is not a stone house built in the 17th century. we have quite many things in our home that would seem to follow the "philosophy" of this book. all this stuff they find at flea-markets in England and France is so beautiful, but i find myself thinking that it wouldn't fit to have it all here. i think most of the stuff should be somehow local. soon it is time for outdoor flea-markets again! above: my dream doll-house. i've seen the same idea somewhere before. below: nice kitchen.

no rides to kindergarten, so we've been having home days with V. i have some nice work waiting and as i got started again with the not-so-nice work, i can't wait to get back to it. so all is well.
15 kommenttia:
お久しぶりです。 コメントありがとう。
The book sounds good and the kids room photo is amazing. little chairs( I love chairs) and the doll's house!
I have found a nice timber shelf for little O at a local charity shop so I will be painting it on the weekend. I love the idea of recycling just about everything.
Have a nice weekend!
Looks very good.
TUo kirjahylly-nukkekoti on tosi kiva.
mulla on tuo kirja. tykkään.
a dollhouse used as bookshelf is really a nice recycling idea!
The book looks lovely! All bright and clean - that's what I like - light! I too like the idea of the dolls house bookshelves!
looks very nice indeed!
meillä on kokolailla "kierrätetty" koti, mutta se ei valitettavasti näytä ihan tuolta;D
kuva keittiöstä on tosi hyvän näköinen.
looks great, i allways wanted to have a dolls house...please share more photos with us!!!
tervehdys
kaiken perhehälinän keskellä olen tänään onnistunut ensi vierailulla lukemaan blogisi kaikki kirjoitukset. erittäin viihdyttävää ja hyödyllistä tietoa ja kauniita kuvia!
Mulla on myös tuo kirja. Tykkään siitä.
I love the doll house bookshelf!
Ps. you've been tagged!
http://akuswanderings.blogspot.com/2009/01/six-random-things.html
I've tagged you! :)
http://meermohr.blogspot.com/2009/02/fingerpainting.html
kiitos,
thank you all for visiting
and thank you for the tags too, i will get to them
some time soon...
I too have this book and the pages you chose to photograph are my favorite from it. We are both recycling and renovating at the same time far away on other sides of the world!
:)
Lähetä kommentti