
...V has already made a lot. I'm always so moved and impressed by her settings that I let them stay like that in the middle of the floor. This morning she wanted to sleep though. I slept bad, I had one verse of a kid's song playing in my head; the one that had a chorus of nonsense language and we couldn't really make out how it goes.
Now I'm having porridge for lunch and I'm all set to start working, with a clean working table. I'm gonna move back here from the kitchen table. I'm feeling a bit dizzy from a wonderful proposition I got via e-mail.
9 kommenttia:
she really is an artist! so great!
Oh, wow. I would't move those either. Beautiful photo.
The one from the February post of you(?) standing in the snowy field is also amazing.
Thank you for the peek into Finland.
a lovely arrangement!
I'm amazed she lets you sleep! And if you like - I tagged you!
I guess I should say "before i get up"... I will see the tag a bit later, thanks K!
Thanks for visiting Kim and Amy!
And of course you, MW!
I wonder what the proposition is? Lovely photos, I love the snow masks, so creative!
haa, joku toinenkin saattaa syödä puuroa lounaaksi. kun en jaksa vaivata päätäni ruualla, syön puuroa, kaikki ei aina ihan ymmärrä;)
uteliasta alkoi heti kutkuttaa minkälainen ehdotus tuli meilitse..
The red-pillow-arrangement impressed me deeply!
Patagonia Mum, the proposition is something exciting just for me, it came from a friend, he invited us on a trip. Nothing professional...
Outi siis myös, se oli vaan matkakutsu ystävältä, ja näyttää kovasti siltä, että se tapahtuuuuu!!
E.T.H., kiva kun kävit. Mä en ikinä kyllästy näihin asetelmiin, mitä tuo tyyppi harrastaa. Varmaan kaikki lapset.
Lähetä kommentti