23.4.2009

dear home


It will be so good to be away from you for a while. We'll have a fresh new start when I come back, ok?

Love,

H


I was ready earlier than I expected, some more photos to take and send, then it is Freedom! But I haven't packed yet (who cares?). But I have sewn some missing buttons and half of a skirt.

Yesterday I chose to miss the Deerhoof concert (I regret it) and instead started sewing the skirt and watched a very good film. Ended up staying up almost as late as the concert would've taken. It feels like I'm getting my life back! The film was "Thumbsucker". Mike Mills was great before, now he's even greater. Every frame so serene and collected. Tilda Swinton was wonderful. Lou Pucci was sensitive, charming and fresh. I love it when funny and absurd even meets touching.

The photo is a little bit dedicated to Celia. From our table, continuation to yesterday. Zebra and flamingo have become friends now that ostrich died. They're eating some kind of easter leftover soup with feathers and pieces of yarn and "willow-cats". V said it's a soup with carrot, tofu and lentils.

C U in May

13 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

have a great time ! gigi

Celia kirjoitti...

Rakastan noita pieniä muovieläimiä!
Kiitos kaunis Hanna!!!

Mielenkiintoisen oloinen elokuva, täytyypä tsekata. Tilda Swinton on aina hyvä.

Onnellisinta ja lempeintä lomaa!
Toukokuuhun siis!

Anna McClurg kirjoitti...

i just wanted to say your little place on the web brightens my day. i love the pictures you share of your life and your words. it's inspiring. and i hope you have a lovely trip!

marie kirjoitti...

have a great trip! xx

mieke willems kirjoitti...

hope the trip will be wonderfull!! can't wait for the pictures!

Kaela kirjoitti...

have a beautiful, fun trip!!

emma kirjoitti...

Nauttikaa matkasta!

Henry kirjoitti...

mmmm - that carrott, tofu and lentil soup sounds delicious and nutritious. Love Henry
http://henryorangutangle.blogspot.com/

outi kirjoitti...

kuulostaa just hyvältä:)
hyvää kevätmatkaa, toukokuussa nähdään!

Esti kirjoitti...

Have fun out there!

ola kirjoitti...

welcome back, want to see many photos from italy and milano as well, your ola

hannna kirjoitti...

Thank you, we are back. I wasn't ready to be back yet.

Thank you for your sweet words, Anna!

outi kirjoitti...

Haa! mä näin Celian blogista että te ootte back ja mä tulin heti tänne hiiviskelemään;)
kiva kun oot taas täällä!