

The village is making efforts: they renewed the beach, made it open and clean. It's the lake we see from the window, but never went swimming before. They also moved the library to the beautiful brick building after 17 years of planning (!). Yesterday we had a nice bicycle day with the whole family: first stop at the mill fair, then ice-creams and the beach. I don't have swim-wear that would fit the belly, but I wrote a letter instead. I met a gentle woman again, she has 4 daughters, they all have names beginning with K. I don't mind that.
These photos are from a previous trip with my mum, yesterday there were more people.
Posting, AGAIN, to celebrate a finished translation, I guess.
Now I have 2 hours that I might spend with some cleaning - an activity way too uncommon for me.
Listening to Sufjan Stevens
9 kommenttia:
looks like such a beautiful place to be.
Jotenkin hyvin epäsuomalaisen näköinen ranta/järvimaisema.
Mekin löydettiin -meille- aivan uusi ranta pyöräilymatkan päästä. Tosin se on vain hiekkakuoppa, ei mikään kaunistus valitettavasti.
four daughters-- that's like a fairy tale.
the first photo feels like a painting. :)
Uskomattomat kuvat, suurennettuna näyttää kuin tyttäresi olisi lennossa. Suloisia löytöjä.
Epätodellisen ihana tuo yläkuva, aivan kuin se olisi jotain todellisuutta kevyempää.
Voi ihanaa, että olet palannut!
Näin junan ikkunasta tänään niin kauniita pieniä rantoja, en tiedä missä ne tarkkaan ottaen sijaitsivat( pendolino kulkee niin nopeaa). Teki mieli tehdä muistiinpanoja, että voisi joskus palata noille main uimaan.
Kaunis tuo teidän rantanne. Ja kuva kovin kaunis.
so good to see you back...happy summer days!
oh V flying !
children's jumping/bouncing/skipping,/hopping, don't know the correct word in english, the german "hüpfen" is so perfectly illustrating, i love it, it's such an expression of joy, wish you a long and happy summer!
they look like fairies in a lovely landscape:)
Lähetä kommentti