21.8.2009

more stairs


Never mind the mess in the background... That's how the stairs go, I'm so happy that the fridge is hidden under the stairs now.

The hole in the left of the last photo in the previous post leads to this storage space. A perfect little hide out for little mice (well, until it's filled with a lot of stuff). V with her first ones: All stars, with a flower print. I got them a bit used in one of my favorite Helsinki shops. Now they have pink laces, we were looking for light pink/yellow/blue, but my mum got bright pink ones before we managed.

Today is the night of the arts in Helsinki. We might go, that is peculiar. And I have decided where to give birth, feeling relieved.

10 kommenttia:

Morticia kirjoitti...

Go, please go!

Then you can explain us, or me to be precise, the famous night od exibitions, art, wine and parties...

I would love to be there, but... one day... maybe, hopping.

Loving your blog from almost 3000km souther!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Viehättävä keittiö teillä!

Siitä onkin aikaa kun olen taiteiden yössä käynyt, olin viimeksi oppilaitteni kanssa. Huh, ainakin 12 vuotta sitten.

hannna kirjoitti...

Morticia, we ended up not going... I don't really enjoy this night, it's like another mayday in town. But if you pick some good targets it's nice. I wanted to see les Plasticiens Volants, but it would've been a bit late for us. And so crowded. Is it famous really?

Liivia, kiitti! Sieltä puuttuu jonkinlainen yläkaappi ja tiskikoneen ja kaapin ovi... Keittiö näyttää kuvassa rauhallisemmalta kuin livenä. Joskus vielä kaikelle on paikka, eikä kaikki tasot ole täynnä tavaraa. Taiteiden yö jätettiin väliin, saksalaisten ystävien kanssa ois vaan ollut kiva mennä. Sen sijaan V nukkui metsäkeinussa ja mä luin kaikki lukemattomat lehdet. Se oli parempi vaihtoehto.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

the stairs are so nice! and that kitchen looks very beautiful! what a lovely house you have!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

For mice! I like that description of yours a good deal. Great stairs, too, I ought add.

Sanae Chita kirjoitti...

こんにちは from London。just quick to say Hello to you and really enjoy your blog! The stairs looks so nice...

jeera kirjoitti...

Ihana koti!

Laura Proust kirjoitti...

Värikkäät kengännauhat! Nyt muistan, että olen passiivisesti etsinyt punaisia jo hyvän tovin, mutta ei ole sattunut silmään. Olen tytöllesi kade!

marie kirjoitti...

i love your home its so beautiful! like a dream :)

K. kirjoitti...

I like the ghost, I like the "mess", I like the atmosphere in your kitchen. I like the stairs, but oh oh, how will you keep that little prince away from it, in a year or so...

This is just a quick way to get back to you, we had a wonderful summer and we'll have an intense autumn, but I'll write... And greetings to Y, I'm always totally impressed by his work!

Karen