4.9.2009

from R



I wish there was a link to R. There is no link, but maybe one day there is. She sent us a surprise package a long time ago,. And she's done it before too. And I haven't seen her in at least 5 years. And she found this blog of mine, and recognised me from it, so we are back in touch. That was a long time ago too. I wanted to show you these sweet pouches she made, one for me, one for V. And from R is also my favorite V's dress - not her favorite colours, maybe you can imagine, but she does wear it sometimes. This is the dress I'm gonna have the little boy wear as well, with jeans or something.

My mailbox is enchanted.

We're going to an island today!

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Kaikki ihailuni tuolle koltulle!

Pitäkää hauskaa saaressa!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

an island, where? nice! i have a piece of that fabric with the trees, but didnt use it yet. this looks lovely, and nice to have both one, mother and daughter!

hannna kirjoitti...

Saaressa oli mahtavaa! Mekko on niin. niin ihana, ei mahdu kovin kauaa enää. Mutta vaatii aina muutaman päivän ehdottelua, ennen kuin sitä puetaan ylle.

We went to Nauvo, towards Turku. Wonderful trip! Photos soon. We use the pouches a lot, that's why they're a bit wrinkled. The tree fabric is the cutest.