
I have witnessed the very early golden morning light quite often in the past weeks. I used to have this dream vision of being a mother who sits in the kitchen when the daughter wakes up. (Usually she wakes me up.) So now I've had that. Oh I'm wishing to go so much! Thursday was not the day. But I had my first baby dream last night.

Y finished the sofa. He's a natural born furniture fixer too, among other things. I've never had a sofa before, feels very adult.
I have to add what I'm listening to: V singing "Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko..." We didn't see the new Hayao Miyazaki movie yet, but listened to the song yesterday.
14 kommenttia:
Oh, sitting on that sofa and see the light passing by...
oih! ihana vankka ja vakaa vanhanajan sohva!
what a special sofa. i recommend spending a long time on it with your little family and ponyo dvd. i wish you a smooth sailing birth.x
Thank you. The sofa is actually facing that sun wall!
ETH, kiitos. Se on hieno, vaik ei löhöilyyn sopiva. 30-l artek, jee
moi, sofa and light both look wonderful! just reminded me that we should also fix or old old sofa...all the best with the "slow waiting" days!!!
Jaa täällä sä vieläkin vain oot! Valo on kaunis. Kesäisen "koko ajan valoisaa" -valon jälkeen erilaiset valot ovat tervetulleita.
Rentouttavia päiviä, tai ainakin hetkiä.
Moi Reka! Y was pretty dedicated to the sofa, and I think the guy who gave it to us, is regretting now. The days are really slow now, but I'm not even past my due date yet.
Emma, niin että l.a. ei ole vielä mennyt, mutta kun V:kin syntyi ajoissa, niin olen ollut vähän liian toiveikas. Nyt tässä sit ehtis tehdä vaikka mitä, mutta ei jaksa!
Onnea matkaan! Sohva on hieno.
Tonkinois for the win!
Voimia odotukseen ja kalustekeisarille seläntaputus!
It'll happen! Hang in there!
Erin :)
crazy 'bout the sofa. WOW!
I love the sofa, congratulations!! amazing work*_*
Sohva on upea! Mulla oli noista gullichsenin kankaista patalaput, jotka onneton pilasin, sotkin lopullisesti ja heitin pois.
kaunis sohva, tuommoisen mäkin voisin ottaa. mullakaan nimittäin ei ole sohvaa, eikä kovin helpolla tulekaan;)
sä olet sitten vieläkin siellä odottelemassa? paljon voimia ja energiaa tulevaan koitokseen! toivottavasti uusi pieni ihminen pian ilmoittelee tulostaan..
Lähetä kommentti