28.10.2009

he's 4 weeks old




And we will finally hit the town tomorrow -- sling or pram? What to wear, for me?? I'm not yet in the shape of my old uniform.

8 kommenttia:

nath kirjoitti...

perfect little hand.

well, is it cold? if it is, layers, a big scarf and a favourite bag should make you feel like you, no?

enjoy your trip!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Voi noita tuntemuksia, olen jo itse ihan unohtanut. Taisin vedellä mustissa trikoissa jonkin aikaa.

melindatrees kirjoitti...

sling and anything comfortable.

Manda kirjoitti...

that little hand . oh my goodness.

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Mä aina päätin että sitten synnyksen jälkeen hankin kivoja imetyspaitoja ja jotain kaunista sopivaa, ja arvaa jaksoinko ikinä lähteä hankkimaan?

Toivottavasti löytyi kivat vaatteet.

marie kirjoitti...

have a nice day out! his first look at the world. exciting!

hannna kirjoitti...

Nath, thanks! I realise I don't have a favourite bag! But I managed. Big scarfs I do have. Today is really cold.

Liivia, viimeksi pääsin saman tien vanhoihin housuihin, niin ainakin muistelen...

Melinda, it is too cold for the sling now until i get some kind of wind shelter thing.

Manda, yes!

IP, mäkin olen vannonut hankkivani imetyspaitoja, tai edes yhden. Keksin aika kätevän systeemin kyllä.

Marie, he slept the the whole trip... Had some milk, but didn't open his eyes.

Shokoofeh kirjoitti...

These photos are ... divine!!! :)