
This fox arrived to our house. My daughter would like to see it, but somehow she's always away when the fox appears. It's quite obvious where the fox came from though. I'm feeling very lucky.

Feels almost like I've seen this. According to this book you can see a napping fox in the forest if you're lucky. Our fox had a nap on V's bed under the bird scarf that fairies usually use.
15 kommenttia:
how wonderful. Iris just saw V aka the fox and now wants a mask just like it. did you make it?
No, if you click the red where you will land on the blog of a wonderful woman who sent it to us, She just wanted to. We're grateful.
today is Iris' name's day in Finland so congratulations to Iris!
really great mask!
i think we have foxes here too.
beautiful post. foxes are so nice!
Ketut on kivoja. Ja aivan erityisiä nämä Puhdin naamat!
so so sweet!
This post reminds me of a beautful film from France, called Le Renard et L'enfant. What a sweet mask! So inspiring!
Hei vain,
Tahdoin nähdä ketun Englannin matkalla. En nähnytkään, mutta onneksi näin tämän.
Hetken jo olen katsellut kuviasi, niistä viehättynyt olen.
Onpa söpö kettu! TUo kaulus on ihana.
Me ollaan yritetty nähdä mäyriä, mutta ei ole ikinä onnistunut. Kerran näin ketun jolkottelevan pellolla. Häntä oli komea!
I only saw one, once, so many years ago. Once we slept in the forest and he passed by the tents we were sleeping in.
Prefer the red one.
It's a supergreat mask, I love it! :)
Now I want one for myself too, haha!
i love the picture!! i once saw a fox in the snow... i love them but i was a little be scared...
Let's all hope Puhti starts a shop soon and makes more fox masks!
Ines, now i have Fox in the snow song playing in my head even more.
I have seen a baby fox in Hokkaido once and a bigger fox and a smaller one crossing the road last spring.
SO cute...my father lived in Copenhagen an had a fox which became a pet after time.
I have a giveaway for one of my wtaercolours on my blog...did you enter yet?
Char.x.
A napping fox in a forest...! That seems like some kind of lucky charm...
Lähetä kommentti