
I thought it was funny that everyone had something hanging on their closet doors. Y didn't think it was that funny, he said it's me who put all that stuff hanging there. Not on purpose for the photo, but he's got a point. I have a (bad) habit of hanging stuff.
We're spending a birthday marathon weekend. I love wrapping presents. And we don't have to cook this weekend! Yesterday was a total baby party.
I want to post about so many things. That makes me wonder sometimes. About magazines, knitting, decorating, receiving wonderful stuff in the mail (thank you!). Why?
Now it's white outside - it always makes me excited, breathless, warm inside.
15 kommenttia:
Hieno perhepotretti!
Tykkään kuvasta kovasti. Tulee mieleen pöydän kattaus, jokaisen oma lautanen. Tästähän saisi ihan kokonaisen sarjankin ja vaikka mitä.
Mun lempivaihe lahjan antamisessa on paketointi, siihen tiivistyy, jotain minulle todella tärkeää. Tahdon tehdä sen aivan yksin ja rauhassa. En oikein osaa pukea sitä sanoiksi, mutta voisin vain paketoida. Tietysti täytyy olla hyvät paketointi välineet. Se on tarkka juttu.
Toivottavasti teet nuo postaukset. Kuulostaa mielenkiintoiselta.
Täällä missä nyt olen on lunta ja -15pakkasta.
Lämpöinen kuva. Hauskaa lumisuutta sinnekin!
Tykkään kuvasta kovasti, siinä on jotain samalla niin arkista mutta kuitenkin ei. Noh, enpäs nyt osaa pistää ajatuksiani ylös. Hieno on myös kaappi (vai kaapit?) - etsinnässä itselläkin, mutta vielä tuloksettomana.
Ihanaa kun maa on valkoinen! Mieli kepenee ja rauhoittuu.
Oh Hanna, I love ALL your posts...and love the way you just "hang things"...yes, you may always hang things up...but they sure do look pretty on film.
Loving your daughter's flamingco dress...so cute!
HUGS
Have a wonderful SUNDAY.
Char
Tämä on niin hieno kuva. TYkkään kaapin väristä ja vaatteiden mustaharmaasta. Hyvät yhdessä.
Tosi kaunista.
I love this family portrait Hanna.
i wonder why i want to post things too.. why do we want to share our everyday lives.. it makes life feel different i think. enjoy the birthdays and the snow!
Nice clothes...you are all so stylish it seems! :)
And from what I see...your closet (?) is amazing...wow...
I wanna see more of it!
i have the same habit of hanging clothes everywhere, love this family portrait anyway:-)
the light blue trousers's to cute!
aren't doors made for hanging things on them? ;-) gigi
Ihana! Tälläinen olisi huisaa tehdä itsekin.
Vau mitkä kaapit!
kiitos, Celia, Anna Emilia, Inka, Papu! kaappeja on teinivuodet: 13-19. mäkin tykkään tästä, jatkan sitä silloin tällöin tästä lähin, kun oviin on kertynyt jotain.
thanks, Char! tack, Elisabeth!
Marie, there are days when it makes all the sense in the world and days when it doesn't. also sometimes there's nothing to post and sometimes a lot. but I consider this a hobby, it is fun anyway.
Rynke, thanks. I think the kids are stylish. the closet is 7 pieces long, an old student locker from Y's university, photography department.
Renilde, I don't really consider this habit so bad... the pants my mum brought from spain, they are new from a shop, not as nice as you imagine maybe. but cute. he didn't wear them yet.
Gigi, yes, and every nail too!
Liivia, aattelin jatkaa tästä sarjan pikkuhiljaa. aina silloin kun sattuu näyttämään kivalta.
Que c'est joli joli tout ça...
Onko teillä tosiaan noin hienot kaapit? Ooh.
Kuvakin heijastaa perhe-elämää niin kauniisti.
Liityn ihastelevaan kuoroon! Hieno potretti!!
Lähetä kommentti