
One of them, the other one of them. My mum went to Spain and came back with 2 flamenco-princess dresses. On this day she was allowed to wear it outside when we went to a christmas fair. I took the camera with me as I imagined that there would be snow. I just couldn't imagine a christmas fair without snow. We got a big baking board there and our cookie baking was very professional. Also beautiful mittens for V, they were in pocket number 11.
ps I've tried to take photos of the dresses and they always are too posed. This one isn't.
4 kommenttia:
oh that's too cute! love the photograph!
Kuva on kertakaikkisen mahtava! Ja mikä olisikaan parempi asu markkinoille kuin semmoinen, missä tuntee itsensä iloiseksi :)
Mainio kuva. Espanjatar oon mä sorja...
Olisin aina halunnut tuollaisen mekon pienenä.
I love this photo, the stride and energy, and the lovely red of the dress with the purple jacket. It makes me smile.
Lähetä kommentti